• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who is your favorite Special Characterr?

I think Booker would probably be my favourite, it's so funny how clumsy and forgetful he is :p

Isabelle is my most HATED.. "This *insert PWP here* will be too close to the *insert building/other PWP/giant rock/river here*, don't you think? We're putting in a ... this time, we'll need ... steps to the left and right, ... steps back, but if we're putting it closer to something else, it's best to have space on all sides."

Yes I remember that entire speech 'cos she's given me it SO many freakin' times >.< .. It's like, COME ON, THIS IS LIKE 3 SPACES AWAY FROM THAT OTHER THING, I'M THE MAYOR, I DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS

Who's really running the town...?

Pascal! I love diving and when I find a scallop, he usually pops up and asks for it. He has some funny sayings and hes just so random. I actually try to swim away with him, and sometimes I can. Its hilarious when he eats the scallop.

Pascal! I love diving and when I find a scallop, he usually pops up and asks for it. He has some funny sayings and hes just so random. I actually try to swim away with him, and sometimes I can. Its hilarious when he eats the scallop.

I nearly had a heart attack the first time he popped up :L

Rover!
.. WEllll he's technically not in your town!! Hhahha.
So maybe Brewster or Shrunk? They're awesome. Blathers too! oh man all of them are great.

Wish I knew!

HNI_0098_zps04618d7c.jpg

Last edited:
GRACIE. I LOVE GIRAFFES AND SKDGJSGLDIFGG FASHION SHE'S PERFECT!
I love Pascal too though. He made me laugh so much the first time he popped up, and I wanted to donate the scallop to the museum but I couldn't say no to him ^0^

Nobody mentioned Katie! She really grew on me when I rejected her request once and she was just like "oh... *sadface*." She's so cute ;o;.

Other than that, I also really like booker. He seems so incompetent at his job, it's like... Thanks for all the free stuff dude.

Brewster, coo...
Also, I haven't met him yet, but based on his response to having a perfect town, I think I'm going to like Pave.

Back