• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

*Who is your favorite villager!?*[DEAD THREAD]

1. Ruby
2. Chief
3. Genji

I love all three of these villagers a lot and the first two I have a lot of history with, since I had them both in my wild world towns. Genji grew on me a lot when I got him in new leaf, and I haven't looked back since. He's been in every one of my towns since then. Out of the three of them though Ruby and Genji were the only two to give me their pictures naturally.

i never really thought about whether i have a favourite villager, but if i had to choose, i'd probably say sterling! i had him in my very first town. i went through so many villagers in my first town, but i always kept sterling. i quite like jock villagers & i really like his design, so i pretty much just all-around love him. lol

Honestly, my favorites would have to be:

Biskit
Lucky
Rodeo
Mott
Merengue
Tia
Etoile
Toby
O'Hare
Chrissie & Francine

The bunny girls are my favorites to this day of all time and I miss them to this day ;^;

Wow you like all your villagers I can see.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me guess is it punchy the cat, or is it someone else.

I actually have a top five

1: Shari
2: Felicity
3: Sydney
4: Filbert
5: Bill

They're all so sweet, I have all of theme in my town except for Bill, I have him in my CF town but he sadly moved away :(

Last edited:
My favorite is Grizzly. He was one of my original villagers way back on GameCube and I still love him. I just got his card so he's finally going to join my New Leaf town.:D

My favorite is Grizzly. He was one of my original villagers way back on GameCube and I still love him. I just got his card so he's finally going to join my New Leaf town.:D

Well good for you that he is moving in your new leaf town.

Now I have a one time face

JULIAN

He's so sweet and he offered me to buy a painting for 8k, I said yes but te ended up giving it for free!

I love Willow. Her house is so cute and she's always so sweet. Apple is a cute little ball of sass :p

I miss willow and my sis said willow's colors are ugly, I say to me they just look fine.

Nooo, she's so cute and Fluffy. I tried to give her a halo because she's so sweet but she just put it in her room, lol.
Actually, now that I think about it, she might be nice to only certain people. She's gotten into arguments with Katt and talks trash about a certain visitor to my town, haha.

Nooo, she's so cute and Fluffy. I tried to give her a halo because she's so sweet but she just put it in her room, lol.
Actually, now that I think about it, she might be nice to only certain people. She's gotten into arguments with Katt and talks trash about a certain visitor to my town, haha.

Every villager personality always ack the same way even its a different villager.
Like Lucky acks the same way as Biskit because they are both lazy villagers. I bet Willow says "Katt is one ugly cat" in her mind. xD

Back