• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

🐧 who is your favourite penguin?

digimon

☆ dandori issue ☆
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Night Sky Scenery
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Night Sky Scenery
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Night Sky Scenery
Blue Star Fragment
Night Sky Scenery
Shooting Star
Night Sky Scenery
Purple Star Fragment

RZEDDNM.gif
EnxnxEq.gif
HqBbvua.gif
148Fh7m.gif
ms8TmRQ.gif
KTHCdl0.gif
qGfBfqu.gif
e9z0W2V.gif
886lEPJ.gif
MrHrUY4.gif
GpRQQGE.gif
OSSxIOf.gif
r7TwCIN.gif
TeyXq0u.gif

one of my favourite villager types is the penguin and i'm just curious as to what everyone's favourite is in the year of 2024 🐧
there are a bunch of cuties, but i'd have to say puck is my absolute favourite who would have guessed?

aurora's probably my favorite that I have

difficult to say overall, though. penguins were actually one of the few animals I played around with the idea of a monospecies animal residents, iirc

Sprinkle is my favourite her cold/winter theme always made me feel warmer toward her compared to the other penguins.

Mine is Cube, I like the style of his eyes. They look kind of like buttons and it reminds me of a stuffed animal I had as a kid.

Wade is my favorite penguin because we share the same birthday! I would love to move him to my town and/or island one day. I also like Ronald Roald stupid auto correct (who is currently a resident in my town) and sprinkle.

Last edited:
Cube was my favorit villager on the GC so I am going with him!

I think my favourite is Roald because he was my first jock in my current town🥹 He's so... so... perfectly round.
But I love Flo too because she screams rock'n'roll💕
(I'm also fond of Hopper because he appears in the AC movie I saw when I was little)

My favorite Penguin villager has always been Hopper due to his bold red eyes and unique yellow crest eyebrows. It seems like he's kind of divisive because he can come off as looking a bit aggressive for some people, but I just think he looks cool and that it fits his Cranky personality. He was actually a resident of the first town I ever created in the GameCube game back in 2002, but unfortunately I soon thereafter remade the town to give it a new name. I eventually reclaimed him in one of my New Leaf towns years later, as the penguin resident of an all bird species (Bird/Chicken/Duck/Eagle/Penguin/Ostrich) town and he's been there ever since.

Close second favorites are Boomer and Sprinkle. I always liked Boomer because of his neat aviator design, while Sprinkle has a very cute design overall with her pretty aquamarine coloration and hair swirl.

Penguins are one of my favorite animals in the world so I quite like the species in Animal Crossing.

Sprinkle for me!!! I love her color scheme, perfect cool and wintery tones. I also really like Boomer too, funny lil old guy

Cube! He was one of my very first villagers and for me, he's the epitome of a lazy villager. I love how goofy he looks and his robotic theme, I think he's objectively cute (and I don't think that about many villagers).
The only other penguins I met are Flo and Friga. Boomer also stands out to me, and I like the band theme Tex has going on. Due to not having had any of the others, they feel kind of interchangeable.

Roald, Sprinkle, and Aurora for me. I think if I had to have one forever it would be Sprinkle.

I think the only penguin I ever had in NL was Cube in my original town.

Probably Hopper or Aurora! I love that Hopper is based on a rockhopper penguin, plus Grumpy villagers are just really cool in general. Aurora's design is also just super cute and soft. The penguin villagers are super cute, I haven't had many in my towns though, unfortunately!

Back