• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who is your least favorite top tier?`

Stitches... I can see why some people like him, but he's so brightly coloured and his appearance doesn't really appeal to me >-<

Probably Chief. I have him right now, and I definitely don't dislike him, he's nice but he doesn't do much for me.

Whitney, I used to like her but now I just view her as a villager who looks like she's in her thirties. Maybe it's new leaf that made her look a little different, but I used to love her in ACWW.

I think Lolly's kind of plain when compared to the other cat villagers. I don't really like Fang either for the same reason.

Proabably Zucker or Julian, that is, when they were in Tier 1 which has changed. If I had to have an all food animal town, I'd definitely grab Zucker since he has more detail to him, but in general I dislike him. Compared to the actual food he's based off of, I find him to be gross, and while reading the first few posts on this thread I thought it was funny that my favorite top tier villagers were everyone else's least favorites due to being too popular I guess. :p

Tbh I'm not into the tier 1 villagers as much except for Julian, but only the fact that he's a flippin unicorn LOL

Merengue. I just dont like rhinos, purely my preference. I also dont like "fake" animals? Like stitches or dessert or food. Like that octapus that was super popular for a while, wasnt he food? Even has a toothpick on his head! No...

Bob, he's turned up in both of my towns this week, and I just can't get on with him! And this is coming from a crazy cat lady!!! Plus I don't like his house :(

Lucky and Ankha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I used to not like Stitches, but I got him in my town and I actually really like him now.

Rudy & Molly definitely don't fit into Tier 1.

And it seems that generally cats and wolves are overrated.

I was going to say Stitches, but apparently he's not tier 1... I guess I'll go with Skye. Her eyes really bother me and I just think there are a lot of cuter villagers with her personality type, but hey to each their own.

Diana. I don't really like her hair and I'm still salty about her moving right next to a bridge in my very first town.

I can't choose a least favorite but I'll list all the ones I don't really like:
Whitney, Rudy, Molly, Diana, and Fauna

Back