• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Marshal was in my camp yesterday. He's kinda cute, but I don't want him. I think i would prefer him if he was cranky lol.

Tia....ugh but I have 10 villagers right now. Why must I get an awesome villager in a campsite when my village is full. Gahhhhh :I.

Merengue was in the campsite today. I asked her if she wanted to move in and she said NO. I was very sad.
But then I re-entered the tent and asked again, so by the end of the week I'm gonna have a rhino neighbor! :D

Last edited:
Sly.

I was thinking he might go well with Snake, but I want to keep my 10th space open in case someone really special comes along.

Punchy. I could bring him in since I only have 9, but he's not a favorite, and I really want Phoebe.

Kitty.

I wanted to take her in, but decided not to at the last minute. .-. If I want to reset this town as soon as my Julian cycle is over, I need to stop getting villagers I'd feel bad resetting with.

Back