• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Jealous of everyone getting Octavian, he's the absolute last villager I need for my main town. xD;

I have Joey camping today. So thanks. .-.

BobBon! Shes sooo cute and I want her so badly but I have no space ;_;

Purrl was in my igloo yesterday in Azalea
Lionel is in my tent today in Azalea

i miss the igloo much prettier!

No one! Haven't had anyone in months. 5 at least, maybe 6. Is there something else I have to do to get them to show up?
That stinks, had 2 or 3 in a week. Were you inactive? I was inactive and it took me a month to get one villager to show up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BobBon! Shes sooo cute and I want her so badly but I have no space ;_;
That stinks. I have her and she's amazing. Just visit everyday, she might be there one day. Nothing you can do to gurantee anyone to come.

Last edited:
The absolutely gorgeous Freya. She teased me by saying maybe we'll be neighbors one day, but I'm at 10. I must have her eventually so I can have a blue and a pink wolf. In the meantime, I'm going to play games and Shrunk Shuffle the day away with her.

Winnie the horse in my main town and Kidd the goat in my second town.
Not really a fan of either but also full in both towns atm.

I have a campsite?
Oh wait... you mean that patch of nothing that just takes up the north east portion of my map?
Yeah, the last time I had a camper was in December. In total, I have only had 15 campers... 13 if you don't count repeats.

Nan
Pashima
A sheep
Felicity (I took)
O'Hare
Katt
A pig
Roland
Apple
O'Hare again
A Squirrel
Coco