• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

wAZRfOl.jpg

not the biggest fan of her and I already have all my dreamies anyway ^^

Carmen is in my campsite, she looks so cute and stylish! It's been so long since a peppy villager has been in my town, and so I invited her to be in my town.

Aurora is currently in my campsite. She looks cute and all, but I really want to keep my 10th spot open for potential trades :p Wish you could invite people to directly invite a camper to their town... would be very convenient. :p

Found Pietro in Parcell's campsite. I don't even care that I already have him in another town, I just couldn't NOT invite him to stay. So cute :blush:

Merengue is camping in mine. I'm sorta freaking out because she's really cute but not a dreamy, or maybe she is. Idk. I'm moving her in.

Harry. Why do I always get the ugly campers? (At least, I don't think Canberra is ugly)

Well, Kidd is in my campsite today. He's a sweet little lazy, and I might play some games with him.

My town is full right now, though.

Please excuse my double post.

My internet is a bit unreliable today, and something messed up.

Last edited:
Henry the smug frog. He's not too bad, but my town is full and I don't think I would've moved him in anyway.

Back