• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's moving in tomorrow?

Molly!!
Molly2.jpg

Thanks to ayeeapril

Chadder -_- It's Chops all over again with inconsiderate house placement! His house is right super close to my second characters, destroyed a bunch of roses I was organizing(which I just got from the island yesterday), is right in front of my cafe, and distorted my path...he better at least be cool than Chops

ERIK! Thanks to villagertrade on tumblr.

Erik1.png

Looking foward to becoming best friends with him <3

Last edited:
<.< Hippeaux...right where I wanted to put the lighthouse. UGH. Still kicking myself for loading up my mayor when I KNEW my 9th villager could put a plot down today. *grumblegrumble*

Frita. Right. On. My. Nine. Hybrid. Flowers.image.jpg

。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

WOLFGANG! His name is weird, but he's a really awesome wolf. Guess what , I didn't even get him in my campsite! It was just luck! :p I'm SO HAPPY! yay.

Tangy is moving in tomorrow :)

Although her house isn't in the most ideal position, I'll give her a chance before I decide whether or not I like her.

<.< Hippeaux...right where I wanted to put the lighthouse. UGH. Still kicking myself for loading up my mayor when I KNEW my 9th villager could put a plot down today. *grumblegrumble*

HIPPEUX IS AWESOME WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT D;

Back