• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's your favourite cranky?

Phoebe

Elite Crosser
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0304-7174-4919
Winter Mittens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Blue Feather
Red Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Red Candy
Green Candy
Dusty Scroll
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
So my much loved chief is in boxes so I guess I have to look for a cranky to replace him :(
I have Octavian in my cycle town so I can easily get him if I like and I quite like static, kabuki and Rolf.
Who would you go for?
Do you guys like Octavian? Will he grow on me if I move him in?

I like Walt the best. I had Static and I miss him ;-; I haven't had Octavian before, so I wouldn't know ~ Sorry Dx

My favorite is Avery. He has the same name as me! I also really like Rolf. He's always been a favorite of mine.

Chief is my favourite Cranky.. It sucks you lost him :(

Other than that, I adore Tom and Hopper..

But Octavian is amazing too.. I'm just not keen on his house exterior D:

Hmm...it's so tricky, I'm thinking if I don't find any one offering static, Rolf and kabuki today, then I'll move in Octavian. It would be perfect if I could get static though since marshal would hopefully live right next to him (where Cheif used to live)

Wolfgang was my fav back in acww even though cranky villagers in the older versions were buttholes lmao

Grizzly was my faaaaavvv since he was my starter but he moved out like two days ago without notice :( I like kabuki but i guess you could say that we havent "bonded" enough or "clicked" lol

Wolfgang was my fav back in acww even though cranky villagers in the older versions were buttholes lmao

Grizzly was my faaaaavvv since he was my starter but he moved out like two days ago without notice :( I like kabuki but i guess you could say that we havent "bonded" enough or "clicked" lol

Hehe luckily I've clicked with everyone in my town, I'm just scared I won't with the newbie

I'm tied between Roscoe and Fang but liking Roscoe is kind of an unpopular choice so you might enjoy Fang more.
I don't know there's just something about Roscoe that I really like?? I'm still soft resetting for him 0n0

Back