• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's your favourite cranky?

My personal favorite is Kabuki. He looks REALLY cool, and his facial expressions are funny. The exterior of his house is pretty cool, too. He's just really entertaining and is a great addition to my town, and I'm sure you would love him too.

Octavian and Static are pretty cool, too.

Bruce is my favorite!! Fang's pretty good too, but I just always thought Bruce was adorable in his crankiness.

Lobo is an incredibly cute cranky! But i like Apollo,Fang,Grizzly,Hopper,Kabuki,Ricky,Rolf,Roscoe,Static,Tom,Wolfgang.....

Last edited:
My fave is Lobo, but if you already have Octavian in your cycle town, I'd give him a chance.

My fave is Lobo, but if you already have Octavian in your cycle town, I'd give him a chance.

I think I might, I've had lobo before and he was my original fave cranky but he also moved without me realising :(

Octavian is my bro. I love him to death. He's my favorite cranky followed by Apollo.
Apollo is almost always my starter. I've never seen the AC movie.
Octavian just seems so much more integrated with my town than Apollo even though their friendship levels with me are the same.

Last edited:
I have both Wolfgang and Octavian and they're both awesome

Vladimir was in my original town so I have a soft spot for him, and then I also like Bruce (<3), Apollo, Static, Kabuki, Groucho, Chow....

idk I just love crankies ; ~ ; <3

I like the cranky villagers the most my favorite is Hopper, but I also like Apollo, Octavian, Rolf, Elvis.......
The only crankys I don't like are Fang and Croque.

Back