• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's your villager birthday buddy?

I share mine with Flurry. I like her, but I wouldn't have her on my island because I don't want to share my birthday with someone else.

My villager birthday buddy is none other than Bud the surfer lion! We were both born 8/8 and I'm happy about that because I love Bud, he's my favorite of all the lions, right there next to Elvis and Leopold, except not really because my love for Bud is on a whole other level lol

Love his overall aesthetic: beachy, chill and that sweet pineapple aloha shirt~ and when he speaks you can see his little fangs! Such a pleasing touch! 🥰 I was tempted many, many times to invite him to come live on Magicant, but I settled for Rod the pirate mouse, which I am super happy with. I really wish we could add more villager slots, all the way to 12 villagers per island. If that were to ever come true I'd go island hopping to find my Bud!

mine is olive the cub (july 12th)! no complaints, she's pretty cute. i'm not currently interested in inviting anyone new but she's definitely on my "maybe in the future" list. :)

mine is Poppy! I think she's really cute and I think her shade of red/pink is so beautiful

I never had her in my island and I wouldn't mind having her for a bit, maybe I'll consider looking for her once August rolls around... Kinda curious about what would happen on our birthday ♥

I share my birthday with Alice and Tybalt Aug 19th. I like them both and have considered having them on one of my islands.

My villager birthday buddy is none other than Bud the surfer lion! We were both born 8/8 and I'm happy about that because I love Bud, he's my favorite of all the lions, right there next to Elvis and Leopold, except not really because my love for Bud is on a whole other level lol

Love his overall aesthetic: beachy, chill and that sweet pineapple aloha shirt~ and when he speaks you can see his little fangs! Such a pleasing touch! 🥰 I was tempted many, many times to invite him to come live on Magicant, but I settled for Rod the pirate mouse, which I am super happy with. I really wish we could add more villager slots, all the way to 12 villagers per island. If that were to ever come true I'd go island hopping to find my Bud!

Haha, same as me! XD
I like Bud. I had him in my town way back in WW and loved his chill surfer vibe and celebrating our birthday together. Good memories. If I ever see him in NH, I'll invite him for sure.

And it's also Leif's bday, he's so precious^^

Haha, same as me! XD
I like Bud. I had him in my town way back in WW and loved his chill surfer vibe and celebrating our birthday together. Good memories. If I ever see him in NH, I'll invite him for sure.

And it's also Leif's bday, he's so precious^^
omg I had Bud in WW too! 💖💖💖 he was the best! and he's still the best in NH! maybe one day you two will reunite in NH!

Leif is one of my fave NPCs 🥰 he really needs to have his cute little flower shop back, though... 😢 I feel bad for him just standing outside the plaza all day, looking so lonesome...

Mines groundhogs day so I already share with a cute animal, but Jitters in the game. I don’t think I would have him as the bird types are very hit or miss for me personally. I do love his bright coloring though

Peaches... I really want to like her and invite her for the sake of having a birthday buddy but i just can't get over her eyes
Her eyes literally remind me of Kermit the frog, and personally, his eyes bug the crap out of me. Sorry to say, but I find it difficult to like villagers or characters with eyes like that!

Keaton. I ran into him once or twice on a mystery island. Took a screenshot with him hah.

I don't think I've never had him as a villager in my town/island.

I’ve never found the animal that has the same bday as me but I have always celebrated my birthday with Ed as we have always been so close I’m the 11th and he is the 16th so every year he would be at my house to give me a gift and at my party then a few days later I would be at his house celebrating for him :)

I have the same birthday (September 6) as Cesar the gorilla! I actually had him on my NL town before I knew we shared a birthday, but unfortunately I moved him out right before I realized.

Keaton. I ran into him once or twice on a mystery island. Took a screenshot with him hah.

I don't think I've never had him as a villager in my town/island.
Keaton was the very first visitor who came on my campsite on the 2nd island and the 6th villager to move in. I mean he's alright for a smug villager, but once I get his photo he is out of here.

Back