• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

WHY DO I KEEP ON TRIPPING?

I haven't tripped at all, I was actually kind of wondering how you trip because I've seen pictures of it lol

Your account is cursed! OMG. Lol. Jk. :3 I'm not sure if you can stop it. It's usually at random, or a "bad luck" day. :D If you have Katrina, you might get some better luck. :3

Anyone know why this is happening?! I had katrina in my town, but I didn't even talk to her to avoid something like this. Now I fall everytime I run! It was funny the first dozen times, but now it's kinda annoying lol. My neighbors tell me I look tired. Does that have anything to do with it?

Nothing to do with Feng Shui? I remember older animal crossing using it... I think? haha

I'm pretty sure you just need to change your outfit, thats what Lin said sorts it out anyway.

I've tried. Unless my socks and shoes are bad luck lol I've changed everything else.

Really though, it's crazy how many people this is happening to, and none of us really know why or how to stop/prevent it.

EDIT:

Would wearing a four leaf clover I found the other day help me at all?

Last edited:
I keep trippin too. Haven't talked to Katrina... I went to bed woke up the next day (today) and I am still trippin :!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you find yourself having bad luck then change your clothes or something or just put up with it

I took my socks and shoes off and found a pair of sandals. I think they were bad luck... Guess I gotta order some new ones and burn... erm... I mean sell.. the old ones lol.

I've tripped 23 times in total today. I changed my outfit and it didn't help at all haha. This is bothersome.

Nothing to do with Feng Shui? I remember older animal crossing using it... I think? haha

While i can't say whether it has anything to do with tripping, a Happy House Academy guy said that my red item in the corner of my room had good feng shui, so I'm almost positive it's back.

Back