Why do you want the villagers that you do?

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I noticed the majority of TBT members have a 'Dream Villager List', whether it's mental, hidden on their profile, or more commonly, in their signature. I've seen a big variety of villagers that users want. I was wondering if there were stories behind each animal, and why you want them. So feel free to share those reasons here.

My Reasons: (Feel free to skip, I write a lot lol)

Bob: I love his color, he matches my town-name, he's a cat (I love cats), and I dunno. I just like him. People say he's overrated, but whatever. I don't like him because he's popular. I like him because I like him.
Friga: I just adore her in every way. She's my all-time favorite villager. She also shares a birthday with my boyfriend. ♥
Ed: In my first ACCF town, I can only remember 3 villagers. They were the only ones that made an impact on me so strong that I remember them even now, oppose to the others that lived in my town at the time. Those 3 were Camofrog, Clyde, and Ed. Camofrog was hilarious, and I remember him, but I don't like him enough to want him again. Clyde and Ed were my buds. They were inseparable. I loved the conversations they had together, and they looked like brothers. They always made me smile, but Ed was my favorite deep down inside. He always will be. x3 I want him for the nostalgia factor.

What about you guys? Why do you want the villagers... that you want? xD

Last edited:
My town is carnival themed. So that explains most of them.

Pietro - is a clown

Marcel - is a mime/ looks like a clown

Chrissy - looks like a clown

Francine - Chrissy's twin

Big Top - favorite villager, name is a circus reference

Marcie - looks like a circus elephant

Cyrano - fav cranky villager, has a cool tail

Fuschia - colorful :) cute. Favorite uchi

Erik - name of my fianc?

Merengue - adorable! I love baking and she is so cute

Diana - Her house is rocking and she's super nice and pretty
Penelope - I've never ever had her as a villager but she looks pretty cute
Apple - Adorable.
Pekoe - I like tea :)
Stitches - Very cute
Merengue - Based on a dessert with a strawberry horn
Marina - Toilet, 'nuff said
Ruby - She's super cute and seems really fun.

Last edited:
@Chu: Wow, that's a very creative, intelligent theme. I've never heard of it or seen it anywhere. Very cool. ^^

@Amandapanda: Ohhh Apple's adorable.

I love food related animals and I am so happy Merengue was one of my first five, and my number one dreamie is Zucker.
He's such a cute little Takoyaki octopus <3. And I resetted SO many times to try and get him, but I gave up because then I would never progress in the game since I was never getting him.

My other dream villagers are:
Rudy, Muffy, Marina, and O'Hare

Just because I think they are SUPER cute lol x)

I wanted Pietro because he's adorable, and smug villagers are my favorite.
Bob I wanted because he was my first friend in AC in the gamecube version, til he randomly moved away.
Punchy I want because he's the villager that took Bob's spot and is now one of my favorites.
Moe reminds me of my girlfriend, in an odd way, and is her favorite villager so that's why I'm looking for him~.

Everyone else is just because they're my favorite cats and I'm building a mostly cat village.

Marshal: My favorite smug... my friend has him in his village and I try to visit him a bunch since I don't have him in my town. :( I gave him a shirt and he wore it the next time I visited. T_T Was cute and made me happy.

Coco: I used to find her scary but now I find her very cute and endearing, and think she's a very special-looking normal type which makes me like her even more. :p My village won't feel complete till she's there...

Bob: Original starting villager in Gamecube AC. >.< I miss him... He's so cool and fun. :( I feel jealous when I go to dream towns with him...

Bunnie: I think she's cute and cool and I just want to give her a cool little jacket to make her the cutest baddass out there.

Whitney: My most loyal villager in WW... stayed for years and still there now that my sister plays it. :3 My sister loves her too so I'm happy she stayed. She was the first to give me picture in WW and I never want her to leave my NL town. >.<

Sylvia: One of my more preferred Uchis. xD I don't like that many Uchis (although I like Muffy too) and I love Kangaroos. Feels like I get two villagers in one.

Pinky: One of my starters for NL, she's super cute, name and color reminds me of Pinkie Pie... And I like how she's taller than my character.

Kid Cat: I love him because he's a superhero, can help my alt Ami fight crime with Cooper and I found great Fanart for him that made me really fond of him.

Punchy: Another cool cat. x3 I love his description in his character card. He can snap any minute guys! Be sure to watch for that punch or swipe from a Punchy who loses it. @_@

Fang: He's actually not my favorite Cranky... but wiki says he's kinda like the male version of Whitney and so I kinda see him as her girlfriend... ^^

Last edited:
Rosie: She's such a sweetie. I love the cat villagers and purple is my favorite color. I mean, need I say more? xD

Fauna: I love her look. She's my favorite deer villager and I love the normal personality.

Kiki: She's become my best friend in this game. She was one of my starters and, well yeah he face kind of intimidated me at first. But I grew to love her and her genuine personality. She kind of reminds me of myself in ways and she always brings me gifts. I could go on about Kiki :3

Punchy: He's a kitty! And so awesome. He's my favorite Lazy villager~

Fang: He wasn't a dream villager of mine at first, but after he moved in I really like him. His colors are beautiful and the wolves are so cool.

Wolfgang: I'm a huge music geek so his name is my favorite ^__^ And I think he's just the best Cranky.

Molly: Molly is adorable, she's the only duck villager I really like.

Marshal: I have yet to meet Marshal yet, but I love his character card! Plus, he's a smug squirrel with a little grumpy face.. that's too awesome. xD

Diana/Purrl: It's a tie between the two. I love both species, and both animals have a unique look about them. Purrl fits well in my town considering all the cats while Diana looks fabulous and really nice.

Merry: She's a sweet kitty cat, always so cheery. :3

I only really have four "dreamies", of which I already have two so:

Kiki: She has been in every town I've ever had. She was a starter in WW and is still there and my best friend. Shortly after I got WW, she moved into my GC town. She became one of my best friends there, but she moved out :( Then I got CF (Which honestly, I didn't play much) and she was my seventh villager! Once again we became best friends and she's still there. All I want is the Animal Crossing best friend I've had since 2005!
Skye: Wasn't originally a "dreamie" but she moved in as one of my first nine villagers and I fell in love with her and can't imagine my town without her. She's second only to Kiki in favorites.
Ribbot: Similar to Kiki, he's been in all my towns. Only difference is, he's still in all three of them! Aside from Kiki, he's my biggest nostalgia factor. I don't want him as bad as Kiki, but I would still love to have him.
Kyle: Like Skye, he moved in as one of my first 9, and now I cannot imagine my town without him.

I want as many villagers as possible for pictures but those are the 4 I absolutely HAVE to have if that makes sense. I'll rotate the rest.

Knox- bird with a helmet
Sterling- bird with a helmet

$100 is someone can come up with a better combo

Here are just a few..
Coco I think she is really interesting, and her character design is really well thought out. Certain villagers seem like a copy and paste version of another villager, just with different characters. But Coco? No, she is completely unique!
Tangy she's. fruit.
that's all.
Pietro Again, another really unique character. Also, I really love all the sheep design's. I'd be happy if any sheep moved into my town, but especially this one.

Either they're food related, or they're adorable.

Or they're Rod and Kabuki and they're super awesome looking.

Last edited:
I like ironic characters or very fitting ones. For example:

Roscoe looks pretty cool, but have you seen his eyes when he gets angry? They are like fire!!
Bella I happened to fall in love with, but Tutu is awesome 'cuz she's a tall peppy polar bear.
Kevin is a JOCK pig. Let me say that again. A JOCK PIG. He likes to work out. Irony is great.
I also like normal villagers with weird eyes like Gladys, Coco, Peaches, etc.

Bree doesn't look like a snooty, but when you greet her she'll remind you just how much better she is than you!! haha.
small things like that.

Last edited:
Katt - She was the first villager to move in after the starter villagers, and she is awesome. Will never get rid of her.

Drago - He is a Dragon. Nuff said.

The rest - They were my villagers in the original GC game... except for Ankha. She was my Islander.

Marina and Lucky - because I had them in Wild World and they were my favourite villagers. I just finished the Sphinx PWP in hopes it will bring me Lucky luck :)
Pietro - because Timbra made me love the sheep and Pietro is just too darn cute!

Well, i only had one "Dream Villager" and I got her now, but I do have a handful of "want" but not desperate for.

Kitt was my dream villager because she was the first neighbor to give me a picture ever in the game of animal crossing back when I played wild world. I also enjoyed her conversations on that game, and she would often gift me with things more than others.

I'm keeping Nan because I happen to like normal types and also read some of Nan-Quest online which makes me like her more, haha.

Keeping Zell because he's nice. I also think he may be my gay neighbor, but I find that more amusing than anything. XD

Keeping Peanut only because of how sweet she has been to me in this game. Gave me my first persimmon, and next day her picture... then gave me her picture two more times for some reason... If she likes me so much, I can't just let her go!

As for ones I sort of want, I wouldn't mind getting Ruby. Partly due to Ruby-quest but mainly because she was in my town on wild world along with kitt, and she was always a fun one.

Tom the cat I only would like strictly due to Ruby quest. If i get one, I have to get the other.

Kabuki I wouldn't mind getting again too as he was in the wild world town too.

Any others will be neighbors that will have to grow on me.

Knox- bird with a helmet
Sterling- bird with a helmet

$100 is someone can come up with a better combo

Kabuki and Genji! :p Where are my 100 bucks? ;)
I already have Genji, so I really need Kabuki as a good friend for him. I actually liked Kabuki since I was a kid playing the Gamecube AC and saw him in a gaming magazine. He looks so unique and crazy, what's not to love about that? :) I was never fortunate enough to get him in any of my games though.... I hope that he will move into my town one day.

I remember playing the original, back in 2002. Mint moved into my town, I remember loving her name, and her coat color.
So nostalgia, and she's so cute :)

Last edited:
Back