Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Mailbox
Hi there.

My character got bitten by a mosquito three times during my first day of playing New Leaf. Ever since then, whenever I load my town up and my character leaves the house, she 'sweats'? She looks exhausted and ill, basically. I'm just wondering if it is the mosquito that caused this, or if its normal...? Like a reaction from working hard as a Mayor? Is there a way to stop this from happening? It makes me anxious.
Oh, and if it helps - I'm wearing a Doctor's mask. o_O Don't know why I threw that in... but meh.

You are probably wearing a long-sleeve shirt while it's a clear day. Your character just sweated from the heat. It's nothing to worry about and has nothing to do with the mosquito.

You are probably wearing a long-sleeve shirt while it's a clear day. Your character just sweated from the heat. It's nothing to worry about and has nothing to do with the mosquito.

It could be... I am wearing a long sleeved pro design o:
Thank you :D It makes so much sense now, haha.

Yep. I can confirm it has nothing to do with mosquitos. My character got bit by mosquitos several times today. No problems. But I have him wearing a t-shirt, so he's not hot.

Back