• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Why Hairbow Wigs?

I paid 700k for one and 500k for my friend's when I first got the game...

But I'm happy with my boy hair and crown.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's definitely cute, but it's no Kintaro wig.

Where do you get those?! o:

Where do you get those?! o:

meandmaddie.JPG
Just Able Sisters. Someone posted a while back that they might be in the JP game only, but I am not sure about that.

Here's me wearing one with a buddy of mine, for people who haven't seen one before. I think the wig is cute because it looks like crazy little kid hair (which does fit the Kintaro legend, derp.)

View attachment 12805
Just Able Sisters. Someone posted a while back that they might be in the JP game only, but I am not sure about that.

Here's me wearing one with a buddy of mine, for people who haven't seen one before. I think the wig is cute because it looks like crazy little kid hair (which does fit the Kintaro legend, derp.)

it's so cute <33
I don't think I've seen one before :c

Are there any pigtail wigs, by the way?

Last edited:
You're welcome to catalog mine whenever you want, Rivulet. And yeah, there is a pigtail wig, and it is so cute! <3

spring is far away tho

anyway, it looks cute but im not gonna pay 500k for it
i prolly wouldnt use it anyway

People are impatient and sellers are greedy.
I only wear mine when I wear formal clothing.

Some of the prices people are asking for certain things is just down right disgusting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's definitely cute, but it's no Kintaro wig.

Is that wig re-orderable?

Didn't pay much for mine... Plus I don't care if by Spring everyone has one. =3= It's pretty.

Is that wig re-orderable?

Yup. :3 And I agree with you about how some sellers are pricing them. I got my bow wigs for fairly cheap, but I don't see deals like that anymore around here. Greed, etc.

Last edited:
I like it all right, but not as much as some of the other wigs. It's cute! I mostly want it so I can have more hair options, though.

Um....would you maybe let me catalog it?
I could perhaps bring a yellow hibiscus start or a hybrid flower.
That's kind of you- I don't need anything in return, but if you do have a spare pink hybrid (of any flower type), I'd love one. You can catalog it, in any case.

That's kind of you- I don't need anything in return, but if you do have a spare pink hybrid (of any flower type), I'd love one. You can catalog it, in any case.

I have one pink lily that I don't have any use for.
I'll add you now.
:p

Lady Gaga was not the first person to do the hair bow (or many of the other things she has done) but because she's so popular and well-known everything gets accredited to her. :rolleyes:

Yup, I think they're popular because they're Gracie Grace items (right?) and they're expensive. Some people like having lots of expensive things!
Plus, they're really cute. I'm not dying to get one but it would be nice to wear one every once in a while. I don't mind too much though - wearing my wig on the weekends with my lemon pack feels fine to me! :)

Back