Wi-Fi

idk man! you gotta find out! carry that burden

I don’t really know much about computers as stated above. So I’m not sure if that is possible that’s why I asked. I will ask on Reddit maybe I can get some better more detailed answers there. Thanks

I don’t really know much about computers as stated above. So I’m not sure if that is possible that’s why I asked. I will ask on Reddit maybe I can get some better more detailed answers there. Thanks
theres only one way to find out, try it

As far as I know that doesn’t doesn’t work… I’m not going to waste hours of my time for an experiment. Either I find it works or doesn’t. So far doesn’t work.
dang man. If you think itl take hours then maybe youre unfamiliar with how it works. To find out if you can hotspot, just see another wifi enabled device finds the hotspot and is able to connect, Then try the DS and go thru the steps to make it able

I sense you feel discouraged

dang man. If you think itl take hours then maybe youre unfamiliar with how it works. To find out if you can hotspot, just see another wifi enabled device finds the hotspot and is able to connect, Then try the DS and go thru the steps to make it able

I sense you feel discouraged

I’m just simply asking do you need active mobile device hooked up to a cellular service, or can you simply use that android non longer hooked up to connect to your home Wi-Fi than make a hot spot from that? I’d rather a yes or no answer than dig out a device I had almost a decade ago in my attic and charge and turn it on and try to tinker with it if someone has a simple yes or no answer. And yes this would take an hour to a few hours of my time just looking for it.

Once again I’ll just ask on Reddit it’s clear you do not have that answer I will get it else where.

I’m just simply asking do you need active mobile device hooked up to a cellular service, or can you simply use that android non longer hooked up to connect to your home Wi-Fi than make a hot spot from that? I’d rather a yes or no answer than dig out a device I had almost a decade ago in my attic and charge and turn it on and try to tinker with it if someone has a simple yes or no answer. And yes this would take an hour to a few hours of my time just looking for it.

Once again I’ll just ask on Reddit it’s clear you do not have that answer I will get it else where.
sorry man, android hotspot on my phone disables wifi connection and draws from 5G

you got over that pretty quick, you sounded real frustrated
I’m not frustrated I just like yes or no answers if someone has one.
Post automatically merged:

you got over that pretty quick, you sounded real frustrated
Would it be possible to connect my 3ds with another 3ds for local play and have my self visit my own town via my other 3ds ? I have two copies of the game. I’ve never connected my ds or 3ds or 2ds systems for local play before I always played solo. I tired looking it up not sure if that is a possibility

Last edited:
I’m not frustrated I just like yes or no answers if someone has one.
Post automatically merged:

Would it be possible to connect my 3ds with another 3ds for local play and have my self visit my own town via my other 3ds ? I have two copies of the game. I’ve never connected my ds or 3ds or 2ds systems for local play before I always played solo. I tired looking it up not sure if that is a possibility
Ive never tried it, tho I found a reddit comment saying she bought another copy for that reason alone, so yep it sounds like thats a thing. You can use local play to get nookingtons.

I was just as suspicious of you for other reasons, my head is struggling to maintain... anyways, id rather leave that alone, its a big struggle to wrack myself to go back and get thru what I felt before I started typing, I wish I coulda shared a bunch of it it was good I dont like leaving ppl in the dark. My stomach is full and Im woozy

I’m not really sure what you are getting at by that last comment about being “suspicious” comes offs really strange and rude. And unrelated to the topic of the question I asked…. anyway I’ll figure it out myself thanks ..I will be putting you on my ignore list now.

I’m not really sure what you are getting at by that last comment about being “suspicious” comes offs really strange and rude. And unrelated to the topic of the question I asked…. anyway I’ll figure it out myself thanks ..I will be putting you on my ignore list now.
i wanted to let it go man, since you brought it up, I felt youve been short with me all along

Back