• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wifi play - can you use each others shampoodle?

Nami

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Just something I was curious about :) forgive me if it's been asked already! That'd be pretty cool though, I'd most likely hit up a friend who has it before I do so I can change the default hair I get with the face I want.

The question aside, id also like to know... How often do you guys tend to change hair?? I almost never do, I really like the ponytail with bangs

I believe you can just use the other person's Shampoodle, this was the case in Wild World at least. I am not entirely certain about the other games :confused:

I'm pretty sure you can use other peoples Shampoodles. I love to change up my hairstyle :) Once I have the face I want I just do random styles all the time.

I used never change my hairstyle in CF but I think I'm going to change it a lot this time in NL.

I used my friends Shampoodles before I unlocked it in my town - yes, you can use other shampoodles. :D

That's awesome~ :3 Yeah Joey same here, I stuck with one through my whole AC gaming experience so far.. I think I may change it up here and there in NL, the new colors make it pretty tempting too. It will be a... (forgive me) New Leaf, after all.

I normally only get it the cut and color I want it, then leave it. But now that there's hat hair and I want the cat and bear hoods, I might change it a bit when I get it redone (that is, if I keep the hats on long enough).

In fact, you can enter Shampoodle while visiting another town and get your haircut done. For some (likely) arbitrary reason, contact lens can't be changed while your gates are open.

Good to know! My sister can't live without her pink pigtails. :rolleyes: I just hope I can find someone with Shampoodle.

I remember you couldn't change your hair-do when you had your gate open in Wild World and you couldn't go to the City to do so with your gate open in City Folk.

Generally anything that requires a pre-scripted animation to play out that might get interrupted by wandering players is disabled whilst friends are in your town.

I remember you couldn't change your hair-do when you had your gate open in Wild World and you couldn't go to the City to do so with your gate open in City Folk.

You can in WW. I remember I got my first hairdo in another town.

Only one person can be in there, though, which doesn't make it a very good hiding spot. >.>

I never played WW, so pretty neat information there. :) Well man, I do remember not being able to enter the city with people over of your gate open, so it is pretty cool you can do this now. Can't imagine why eye color would be different o.o both change a part of your player, huh -shrug-. Perhaps I'll hit up someone who is playing the Japanese one, heheh. ;)

Ooh I would LOVE to find a JP town to visit to use shampoodle. I hate not being blonde for a month or so.

Ooh I would LOVE to find a JP town to visit to use shampoodle. I hate not being blonde for a month or so.

I hear ya, though it might seem unimportant, I want to customize my character early on. The default look is so.. ick? </3 Hahah, the one that comes with the face I'll be choosing, anyway.

This is good to know, it really bothered me in City Folk that there was pointless waiting chairs at Shampoodle's, when you couldn't go to the city with other people.

Back