• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wii U and Animal Crossing 3DS link?

zantrul

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I think Animal Crossing 3DS should Have a Wii U Version it Will be similar to City Folk and Wild World but with better connection and it should let you play on the Wii U with people playing on 3DS also the new Nintendo Networks Communication functions should work perfectly!!

No, they don't need to do this. It just seems like a waste

When they finally work on AC: Wii U it will probably have a connection the same way AC: WW had to AC: CF (or as Europe is forced to call it - AC: LGttC).

No, they don't need to do this. It just seems like a waste

This exactly. It's taken them years, and now almost another whole year to finish just one game for a handheld console. Imagine how long it would take them to finish a home console game.

I'll be fine with AC3DS for the next few years.

Am I the only one who didn't like the "Moving" from WW to CF? It seemed cheap, and like an easy way out to get items on your own. And because of that, I think that was the reason you couldn't buy paintings anymore...

Last edited:
Am I the only one who didn't like the "Moving" from WW to CF? It seemed cheap, and like an easy way out to get items on your own. And because of that, I think that was the reason you couldn't buy painting anymore...
I thought that was cheap which is why I decided not I use it.
What do ou mean by painting though?

Am I the only one who didn't like the "Moving" from WW to CF? It seemed cheap, and like an easy way out to get items on your own. And because of that, I think that was the reason you couldn't buy painting anymore...
yes was stupid

I hope there will be a Animal Crossing game for Wii U at the same time as Animal Crossing 3DS, I like home consoles! But Nintendo will do 4 years over each new game, that's why I hate them sometimes! :mad:

Well they are not going to release two animal crossings at once, I think four years is a good amount of time, you have enough time to catch all te bugs find everything, participate in all holidays this way.

I hope there will be a Animal Crossing game for Wii U at the same time as Animal Crossing 3DS, I like home consoles! But Nintendo will do 4 years over each new game, that's why I hate them sometimes! :mad:

Why would you be mad at them!? They put time into all the special content, debug it, mass-produce it, ship it to stores, then it takes time to translate it, mass-produce the translated, and ship it to the west.

they probs will release one, but not for a while

Well they are not going to release two animal crossings at once, I think four years is a good amount of time, you have enough time to catch all te bugs find everything, participate in all holidays this way.
agree

Why would you be mad at them!? They put time into all the special content, debug it, mass-produce it, ship it to stores, then it takes time to translate it, mass-produce the translated, and ship it to the west.
this. They put lots of time into it, so be happy with them.

Personally i prefer the hand held games better, more portable and so yeah

yeah, i also prefer handhelds, the home consoles could support more stuff making them more fun, however I think the new AC3DS is changing that.

Think for a second about how long ago the 3DS game was announced. Now, think about how we still don't have it in our hands. Finally, consider that a Wii U game hasn't been announced yet.

Yeah. Yeaaaaaah.

Sorry, I meant paintings. You couldn't buy them anymore in City Folk.

The paintings for the museum? I could still buy them, but I didn't do the DS thing though, if you do the DS thing you can't? Or do you mean you can't buy them from Nook's catalog?

*Facepalm*

Sorry, again. You can't buy them from Nooks Catalog. If you couldn't buy them in the store, what would be the point of having them in the game?

*Facepalm*

Sorry, again. You can't buy them from Nooks Catalog. If you couldn't buy them in the store, what would be the point of having them in the game?

Ok, thanks for clearing this up after a couple of tries lol. I know you could buy paintings from Nook's catalog in WW, does anyone know if you bought them and gave them to friends who visited, that their museum would accept them, or would they be forgeries?

Back