• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wii U and Animal Crossing 3DS link?

You guys ALL make a good point lets just at least hope this one keeps us entertained when beat 100% unlike ACCF

I hope there will be a Animal Crossing game for Wii U at the same time as Animal Crossing 3DS, I like home consoles! But Nintendo will do 4 years over each new game, that's why I hate them sometimes! :mad:

"at the same time as animal crossing 3ds"? Are you srs? Dream on buddy.

oh you guys do understand i mean theyre the same game but on diffrent systems lol i hope you guys didnt think i ment 2 doffrent GAMES in once lol even i know that much

oh you guys do understand i mean theyre the same game but on diffrent systems lol i hope you guys didnt think i ment 2 doffrent GAMES in once lol even i know that much

That's just as dumb, Nintendo won't make the same exact game for different systems, that's stupid, the wii U will have different capabilities than the 3ds so Nintendo will make a totally different game for it utilizing those capabilities. Oh and yeah I am just going to put the wii u in my pocket and pass people on the street with the wii u in their pockets and I get their house, honestly it's just common sense and common knowledge.

dude your getting the wrong point i meant you can n do certain stuff on 3ds and other on wii u like ACCF and ACWW. dont be a douche man

They are not going to do this at all. If they make a game for the WiiU, it will be for the console in its own right, and hopefully very different from the 3ds version. The capabilities of the WiiU will make it more available for gamers like me to play. Right now, I cannot play City Folk because the only TV in the house that is capable of using the Wii is the living room TV. The new controller is suppose to make it so I can play without having the television on the channel.

That is, if I understand the capabilities properly.

Honestly I dint understand what you just said, but in your post before that you said they were the exact same game but on different systems, next time type what you actually mean to prevent confusion, thank you!

yea i realize that now. but penguin *** has to be a ****** about it all

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Zantrul, try being a little nicer next time alright? Being rude isn't cool.

Back