• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Wii you still play ACCF when school starts back?

neverbeenkrissed said:
Alice said:
Mickey said:
Wow! Alice you're going a bit overboard don't you think? You would really dedicate your whole life to Animal Crossing before your studies? Studies which can lead you to a better person in the future. Studies which can help you get a job to pay for everything in the future.

If you said yes, then I suggest you really take consideration into thinking things through before making your final decision =P

I mean sure, I don't like school either, but I need to learn everyting I can as soon as possible so I can get out of my house and live my life =P (Without having to leave my siblings though.)

I really do hope you're joking around.

- Mickey
I'm not joking at all. I do miss alot of school days for AC:CF. And the 4 friends made me choose between the game and them, of course I chose the game. I'm not sure if I would put family first. At this moment, I would choose AC:CF over my family. I know I'm addicted, but I want the most out of the game, which means I'm on over 10 hours a day.
haha, i'm trying to detect a note of sarcasm here, but i really can't tell... :brrrr:
I am too. However, you can never be too sure =P I doubt anyone would be that obsessed. Right?

- Mickey

Yetiman15 said:
I've got afterschool activities that keep me out till 6:30 plus taking a shower when I get back, eating dinner, and of course homework I'm won't have a lot of time to play...But I'll make the best of it.
You're quite a busy person, aren't you? That's good though ^.^

- Mickey

Edit:
Woops, sorry for Double Posting.

Alice said:
Mickey said:
Wow! Alice you're going a bit overboard don't you think? You would really dedicate your whole life to Animal Crossing before your studies? Studies which can lead you to a better person in the future. Studies which can help you get a job to pay for everything in the future.

If you said yes, then I suggest you really take consideration into thinking things through before making your final decision =P

I mean sure, I don't like school either, but I need to learn everyting I can as soon as possible so I can get out of my house and live my life =P (Without having to leave my siblings though.)

- Mickey
I'm not joking at all. I do miss alot of school days for AC:CF. And the 4 friends made me choose between the game and them, of course I chose the game. I'm not sure if I would put family first. At this moment, I would choose AC:CF over my family. I know I'm addicted, but I want the most out of the game, which means I'm on over 10 hours a day.
Wait, are you even on 10 hours a day during school?

Tyler said:
Mickey said:
Alice said:
Mickey said:

- Mickey
Alright then, you're entitled to whatever you feel like doing and it's not my place to point you towards any other direction than the one you're going in.

- Mickey
Im think Im addicted to ACCF too, that is the only thing I did over winter break, but hey, that is what breaks are for, being lazy
Indeed. It's a small break from working all the time in school.

- Mickey

Mickey said:
Tyler said:
Mickey said:
Alice said:
Mickey said:

- Mickey
Alright then, you're entitled to whatever you feel like doing and it's not my place to point you towards any other direction than the one you're going in.

- Mickey
Im think Im addicted to ACCF too, that is the only thing I did over winter break, but hey, that is what breaks are for, being lazy

- Mickey
Yeah, i enjoy playing accf when im not in school, it gives me time to relax and chat with my friends.

Mickey said:
Yetiman15 said:
I've got afterschool activities that keep me out till 6:30 plus taking a shower when I get back, eating dinner, and of course homework I'm won't have a lot of time to play...But I'll make the best of it.
You're quite a busy person, aren't you? That's good though ^.^

- Mickey

Edit:
Woops, sorry for Double Posting.
Yeah except things for me get even more busy since I'm such a procrastinator.

Tyler said:
Mickey said:
Tyler said:
Mickey said:
Alice said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

- Mickey

- Mickey
Yeah, i enjoy playing accf when im not in school, it gives me time to relax and chat with my friends.
Me too! Which is the exact reason why I purchased the game. My dad wouldn't get it for me because it was too boring or something. But I bought it because half the games he purchases involve killing things or people. Not that I hate those types of games, but I need something that is calm and serene, especially after a hard-school-day.

Yetiman15 said:
Me too!
- Mickey

Mickey said:
Tyler said:
Mickey said:
Tyler said:
Mickey said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

- Mickey
Me too! Which is the exact reason why I purchased the game. My dad wouldn't get it for me because it was too boring or something. But I bought it because half the games he purchases involve killing things or people. Not that I hate those types of games, but I need something that is calm and serene, especially after a hard-school-day.

Yetiman15 said:
Me too!
- Mickey
Ever since i got this game, my days seem to go a little bit better because i have accf to look forward to when i get home

Makes the whole day rush by when you have something to look forward to when you get home. That's what I think of it ^.^

- Mickey

Mickey said:
Makes the whole day rush by when you have something to look forward to when you get home. That's what I think of it ^.^

- Mickey
Yeah, but sometimes i get so wraped up in playing animal crossing that i forget about my homework, lol. But, i barely have homework anyway

lol i feel sorry for all you people i'll probably get to play it more cause i'm homeschooled so i do about 2 hours of school each day and i never have homework :3

Leagolas1 said:
lol i feel sorry for all you people i'll probably get to play it more cause i'm homeschooled so i do about 2 hours of school each day and i never have homework :3
You lucky person =P

Disadvantage is that you can't socialize with people like your classmates.

- Mickey

Leagolas1 said:
You only have 2 hours of school each day?

Mickey said:
Leagolas1 said:
You lucky person =P

Disadvantage is that you can't socialize with people like your classmates.

- Mickey
yeah but i got a big church for that :3

Tyler said:
Leagolas1 said:
You only have 2 hours of school each day?
yep cause i don't have P.E. (but i still do it any way but it dosn't count as school) or study hall or any of the extra stuff

Back