• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Will tidy/ help to clean up your town

nooky13

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hi there, my name is nooky, I have played Wild World and City Folk for years, so I think I know what I am doing, but this work will be done on New Leaf

I am willing to come to your town and take away weeds/ clean up your town for a small fee.

Depending on how messy it is the price will change but I will give you a quote before I start my job.

I charge reasonable price as I'm only out to make a small amount to get my world started.

Many thanks

Do you like plant trees and flowers and make possible hyrbid gardens? I will pay an extra 45,000 Bells if you can do that. Depending on how good you do.

Sorry at the minute all I really do is pick weeds, I can plant flowers but I won't be able to do special hybrids,

If you are still interested or would like to discuss this further please send me a pm on The Bell Tree

Lazy will also clean up your town just saying if you talk with him he will pluck your weeds for. 10k

Back