Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Star Fragment
Frost Easter Egg
Blue Star Fragment
Chao Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (240) +
hello i haven't played in forever and a bunch of my flowers overgrew, so i'm selling/trading/giving them away! here's what i'm looking for:
missing art
i prioritize the above lists but i'll also always accept IGB and customization kits. NEW i am island hopping and looking for more NMT as well!

i'm not sure what things go for nowadays, so feel free to just offer what's fair. non-hybrids are free so long as you don't ask for hundreds at once. i'm also compiling a list of DIY/cooking recipes i'm missing but it will take some time. i prefer to fly to your island so i can get the dodo awards

spare DIYs:
birdbath
bunny day glow garland
glowing-moss balloon
glowing-moss boulder
ruined seat
sandy-beach flooring

real art:
tremendous statue

hyacinths:
white x10
orange x1

windflowers:
i have much more than what's listed, there's just too many to count lol. this is like 1/4 of my island, if you need more let me know

white x83
red x74
orange x75
blue x56
pink x46

Last edited:
hello i haven't played in forever and a bunch of my flowers overgrew, so i'm selling/trading/giving them away! here's what i'm looking for:
missing fossils | missing art | missing music
i prioritize the above lists but i'll also always accept IGB and customization kits

i'm not sure what things go for nowadays, so feel free to just offer what's fair. non-hybrids are free so long as you don't ask for hundreds at once. i'm also compiling a list of DIY/cooking recipes i'm missing but it will take some time. i prefer to fly to your island so i can get the dodo awards

spare DIYs:
birdbath
bunny day glow garland
glowing-moss balloon
glowing-moss boulder
ruined seat
sandy-beach flooring

hyacinths:
white x6
red x2
orange x1
yellow x6
pink x14

windflowers:
i have much more than what's listed, there's just too many to count lol. this is like 1/4 of my island, if you need more let me know

white x83
red x74
orange x75
blue x56
pink x46
Hi! Are you offering the hybrid plants or just the flowers? I'm missing a bunch.

i was looking through your wishlists and i have a couple of things you were looking for! you're free to just take them since they were taking storage space haha

k.k. birthday, k.k. island, k.k. slack-key, and stale cupcakes

basic, calm, proper, serene, scenic, and the robust statue

i also have a ton of extra recipes you can take once you're done with your list ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

i was looking through your wishlists and i have a couple of things you were looking for! you're free to just take them since they were taking storage space haha

k.k. birthday, k.k. island, k.k. slack-key, and stale cupcakes

basic, calm, proper, serene, scenic, and the robust statue

i also have a ton of extra recipes you can take once you're done with your list ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧
oh wow thanks, are you sure you don't want anything?

as for DIYs my priority right now are all celeste: the zodiac ones (aside from aries & gemini), nova light, star clock, and crescent moon chair

oh wow thanks, are you sure you don't want anything?

as for DIYs my priority right now are all celeste: the zodiac ones (aside from aries & gemini), nova light, star clock, and crescent moon chair
i can take some pink hyacinths ☺️

hmmm i don't think i have those recipes ( • ᴖ • 。)

let me know when you're available and i'll open my gates!

i can take some pink hyacinths ☺️

hmmm i don't think i have those recipes ( • ᴖ • 。)

let me know when you're available and i'll open my gates!
sure, how many did you want? you can have em all if you'd like

i'm available now for the rest of the day!

hi! I can get you 8 songs from your wishlist! K.K. Casbah, K.K. Dub, K.K. Flamenco, Spring Blossoms, K.K. Tango, K.K. Ragtime, K.K. Milonga, K.K. Love Song!

hi! i'm offering the actual plants
Ok werk! Unfortunately I don't have anything on your list. What did you want for:

*one orange hyacinth
*seven pink windflowers
*ten blue windflowers

hi! I can get you 8 songs from your wishlist! K.K. Casbah, K.K. Dub, K.K. Flamenco, Spring Blossoms, K.K. Tango, K.K. Ragtime, K.K. Milonga, K.K. Love Song!
ooo what did you want for them?

Ok werk! Unfortunately I don't have anything on your list. What did you want for:

*one orange hyacinth
*seven pink windflowers
*ten blue windflowers
i could take bells if that works? i did 100k for a nearly full inventory of hybrids the other day so maybe 50k?

Back