Trading windflowers, DIYs, tbt [LF] NMT, art

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. Wishlist Items
hi! i have all the priority items and 4 extra valiant statues that i can trade for tbt since i'm not needing much ig stuff right now if that works :>

Hi! I can get you the rest of the songs you're missing, the real wild painting right half and up to 128 stacks of nmts! Would 1 tbt per song, 3 tbt for the painting and 3 tbt per nmt stack be fair?

Hi! I can get you the rest of the songs you're missing, the real wild painting right half and up to 128 stacks of nmts! Would 1 tbt per song, 3 tbt for the painting and 3 tbt per nmt stack be fair?
yeah sure! could i get the painting + music, and then 27 stacks of nmt? that way it's only one trip

so that'd be 12 tbt for the music (i got one song today and updated the list) and 72 more for the rest if i did that right

yeah sure! could i get the painting + music, and then 27 stacks of nmt? that way it's only one trip

so that'd be 12 tbt for the music (i got one song today and updated the list) and 72 more for the rest if i did that right
Sure thing! I think it'll be 96 tbt total for everything (12 for the songs + 3 for the painting + 81 (27 x 3) for the nmts). Lmk if that's okay and if so, I can send over a dodo code whenever you're available!

Sure thing! I think it'll be 96 tbt total for everything (12 for the songs + 3 for the painting + 81 (27 x 3) for the nmts). Lmk if that's okay and if so, I can send over a dodo code whenever you're available!
oh yeah you're right sdfds idk what the hell math i did earlier

i'll be available the rest of the day now!

Back