Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (94) +
tumblr_ms01tgLPw51r8hunoo1_400.gif

☀CYCLING STATUS☾:

-Before you read, please note this:

-If you were brought here by a *villager name*?, then that means they're a camper and I can move them in by request.
-If you were brought here by *villager name* IS MOVING OUT, then that means they're currently in boxes. The most active user wins the villager.
-If you were brought here by *villager name* IS AVAILABLE, then that means they are being given away (free) by another user here. Please note that this person can choose to do what they want to determine who gets the villager.
-If you were brought here by *villager name*?!, that means someone might be raffling or giving them away.

Hello! I'm ZanessaGaily a.k.a. Gabriella and I'm here to give you your dream villagers. I have another New Leaf game and want to make use of it. Now, I won't be doing this forever, but for now, this is what I'll be doing. It looks like I'm the person who's been cycling the longest.. well I'm back with serious cycling. :)

So what are the rules?

RULES:
tumblr_mpdajloNIL1s19dmjo1_500.gif

Read thoroughly and carefully so there is no confusion. Do not just skip the rules because it's a "wall of text." Anyone who fails to read the rules will be ignored.

1. No reservations. This isn't a first-come, first-serve thing either. Now, I know it's a little upsetting, but I'm not going to go through the trouble to get you a villager when you don't even have the room when they're leaving. It's not first-come, first-serve because I've seen it where people stay up all night and some random person comes and takes their desired villager. That's not fair! So how do you get your desired villager?
-Be active! This will be used as a chat room while I get villagers in and out. While we chat, I'd like to know who you guys want. We can share funny pictures (not just ACNL) and tell jokes. Once that villager comes along, let's look at what can and will happen?
Person A, an active person here: Oh man, I can't wait for Hamphrey!
Me: Hamphrey is now available.
Person B, a guest who just made an account, replies first. Person C, a sore loser, comes and says, "NO! ME!", and Person D, someone who isn't as active, comes in and claims him too. Person A comes back. It's up to me, it's my thread, so I will pick person A because they're active. Then it's up to person A to see if they want Hamphrey for themselves or not. If they say give it to someone else, I give it to person D because they were more active and they're more kind. Understand? Good.

New rule for #1:

First come first serve, unless I know you've been looking for said villager for a long time or have been stalking for them. With my past threads, people stated who they were 'lurking' for. Those people get the first advantage because they earned it before this way to get it was taken away. It'd be unfair to take that away from them. But this only works with villagers who have an * (asterisk) near their name in the "Current Villager" list.

Also, just a heads up, I don't PM you when a certain villager comes into the campsite either. I won't do it because it's wayyy too stressful and I just do not want to deal with that. Sorry!

2. If you want a villager who is really popular, you cannot get them like how you can get others. Here's how:
-You'll be entering a raffle where I randomize the names of everyone who wants them. This way, everyone has a fair shot.
Marshal
Stitches
Merengue
Anhka
Lolly
Marina
Zucker
Rosie
Tangy
Octavian
Erik
Beau
Diana
Fauna
Whitney
Bam
Flurry

-list will expand if the demand goes up-

3. THIS IS A GIVEAWAY, NOT AN AUCTION HOUSE. If I have Skye moving and Person A wants her but Person C tries to bribe me, it will go to Person A for 2 reasons:
-They're more active.
-This is a giveaway. I'm not looking for Bells or rare items.

4. Follow TBT rules and keep the language PG-13. Also, no fighting or hate. Any of that and you will go on my private blacklist. I will not let anyone cyberbully anyone here. Not allowed or appreciated. If I see any of that, this is immediately shut down, locked, and you will be reported. Got it?

5. Do not trade or sell any villagers I give you. If you win a raffle and I catch you selling them or trading them, I will confront you, I'll give you a bad rating, and you'll go on my blacklist. You would have to have that villager for at least 1 month before doing anything with them. In addition, avoid resetting your town if you get a popular or semi-popular from me. If you do reset, please let someone hold the villager for you. Please keep in mind there are many others who would keep that villager forever and you were lucky enough to get them.

6. Anyone who dares to complain about any of these rules will be added to the blacklist I have privately. I'll be saving the FC, so you can't really run away.

7. Do not say "looking for ____" or "lurking". It's spam and I don't really care if you're looking for a villager I do not have. :/

I hold unpopular villagers for 10 minutes, and semi-populars and lurked villagers for 20 minutes. If they're not claimed by then, they go to reddit or the void. Please have space when you try to claim them!
-In addition to the blacklist, since it's a private list, you will not know if you're on it. But if I've ever gotten into an argument with you, or if you've caused problems, by reading this, you're probably on my blacklist. Sorry?

My town name is Twilight and the Mayor is Gabby. Any questions, feel free to ask me.

GO!

195.gif

Current Villagers:
♀Marina+ (Normal)
♂Prince (Lazy)
♂Goose (Jock)
♀Patty (Peppy)
♀Willow (Snooty)
♀Carmen (Peppy)
♀Daisy (Normal)
♂Chops (Smug)

+=raffle villager

Walker
Miranda
Charlise
Filbert
Cesar
Samson
Simon
Kitt
Tabby
Claudia
Gala (I'm so sorry!!)
Frita
Mathilda
Greta
Deirdre (Oops)
Lionel
Baabara
Hazel
Tom

1. Muffy by LaurinaMN
2. Tia by Sourpuss
3. Chrissy by dipperpines
4. Cherry by Zoe!
5. Bruce by Zerard
6. Stinky by (friend of) aevion
7. Rocket by (friend of) aevion
8. Melba by Melody
9. Merry by Bobville
10. Poncho by wacoma
11. Pashmina by in-a-pickle
12. Julian by Andrew
13. Kid Cat by ysey
14. Marshal by ysey
15. Bill by ccapecod
16. Chief by 1kiki09
17. Rolf by Twisted Circuits
18. Pate by NouvelleOrange
19. Genji by fightwizard (tumblr)
20. Graham by Kailani
21. Tia by Homunculas
22. Maple by straitjackt

Filbert is unknown since he disappeared without notice.
Walker - 09.28.2013
Miranda - 09.29.2013
Cesar, Muffy - 09.30.2013
Samson - 10.01.2013
Tia - 10.04.2013
Merry - 10.05.2013
Cherry - 10.06.2013
Bruce, Stinky - 10.14.2013
Rocket - 10.17.2013
Melba - 10.19.2013
Poncho - 10.27.2013
Pashmina - 10.28.2013
Simon - 10.08.2013
Kitt - 11.14.2013
Julian, Tabby - 11.27.2013
Claudia - 11.30.2013
Gala, Kid Cat - 12.10.2013
Frita - 12.16.2013
Bill, Mathilda - 12.17.2013
Rolf, Pate - 12.28.2013
Genji - 12.29.2013
Graham - 12.30.2013
Shep, Tia - 02.03.2014
Maple - 03.25.2014

This is the 6th thread.

If you'd like to giveaway your villager, you may do so here. I can change the title so people know you're giving away *insert name here*, but only giveaways since this is supposed to be 100% free.
Please let me know if you want it titled or not. Also, if you void them, tell me that too.
If you'd like to work with me, you can send me a PM and we can work something out.
~About Asking Me To Hold Villagers:
I cannot hold villagers. Sorry. It's too much.

Thanks for reading.

--

Cycling Town DC: 4200-3057-3838

Thanks Miss Renee for Coco!
Thank you, TruexGentleman who has given Julian to me. Andrew (my friend) will be forever grateful and will love him forever. ❤

-I do not own any of the gifs featured in this thread.​

Last edited:
@honeyaura - would you like for me to put that in the title?

@DaCoSim - Thank you! I'm glad to be back. :)

@KeatAlex - Marina's raffle will take place when she is ready to move. :)

ACTUALLY I WAS BROUGHT HERE NOT BECAUSE OF A VILLAGER NAME BUT OF THAT LOVELY AOT EVERYTHING YOU GOT GOING ON.

*cough* ah hem.
Welcome back c;

MOVING IN NOTIFICATION:
f525bcc90bc6.gif

Canberra the Uchi Koala is moving into Twilight!
Canberra.png

MOVING OUT NOTIFICATION:
tumblr_mqoauz8SWT1szn1rfo7_400.gif

Annalisa is moving out from honeyaura!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need to go to bed. I have a move-out ready for tomorrow, though.

See you all tomorrow! Honeyaura, if she is voided or is adopted, let me know! :)

Will do! I'll try to be on by the time you are!
Looking forward to having Daisy <3

(Should be on around 11a or 12p tomorrow ET if this matters lol)

Update: Annalisa has moved on :( no longer available!

Last edited:
MOVING OUT NOTIFICATION:
tumblr_mqoauz8SWT1szn1rfo7_400.gif

Carmen the Peppy Rabbit is moving out of Twilight!
If you would like to adopt her, please comment below. :)

Carmen_NewLeaf_Official.png

Last edited:
=o Me please!? If no one else is ahead of me in line? =P

(I know I am not an active chatter, so I totally understand if someone more active gets her. =P But if no one else wants her, I would love to give her a home! <3)

Last edited:
Gah.
Lots of things have come up and I must, unfortunately, drop cycling for now. I don't know when I can resume, but life's taken an unexpected turn and depression has settled in.. again.
I'm very sorry.
I will be giving these villagers away at some point, but not in a cycling thread..

Once again, terribly sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back