***WINNERS ANNOUNCED** 1,350 TBT Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey that sounds like me when I try to talk after having a coughing fit, which was probably caused by a smoker in front of the Starbucks I was walking out of on Wednesday. I couldn't drink my coffee because I still smelled the smoke, so whenever I took a sip it just tasted like smoke. I sued the guy who was smoking for causing permanent damage to my nose, he counter-sued and I lost all my money. So eventually I was sleeping in a cardboard box, begging for money, but I still had that coffee cup from that day. That's where I kept my money. Eventually someone gave me 50$ and I decided to use it for good.
I bought many cups of hot, steaming coffee and dumped it into those big gulp containers you get at 7-11. I remembered the smoker's name and looked up where he lived on a library computer. So I took my giant big gulp coffee and went to his house.. As soon as he opened the door, I poured coffee on him and ran..
He was too busy screaming about the pain on his eyes to chase after me, (he screams like a little girl) and I made it back to my box.
I slept well that night.
The next morning, I woke up, ready for the day.. When I saw a note on my box. I read it. "you'll pay" is all it said..

yes, I just typed this whole thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back