• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

***WINNERS ANNOUNCED** 1,350 TBT Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the Christmas collectible ? I wasn't around for that

there was an event at christmas where u could buy gifts and the gifts turned into collectibles when unboxed

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH YEAH, KIDCATISBESTCAT IS MY MOM WHICH MAKES YOU MY MOM TOO SO HELLO OTHER TBT MOM

HELLO CHILD IT IS CRYING TIME

-hugs- I KNOW THE PAIN I HAVE BRACES

- - - Post Merge - - -

we got another 100 posts in an hour lmao god job guys

I need braces ;-; But I don't have the money.. I was too stupid and childish to get them while I was young enough to be covered under my parent's health plan

there was an event at christmas where u could buy gifts and the gifts turned into collectibles when unboxed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cool!! Was it just like, random collectibles inside or?

- - - Post Merge - - -

YES YES I KNOW, WE MOURN THE LOSS OF OUR TV SHOW

- - - Post Merge - - -

Certain ones for each color present

- - - Post Merge - - -

They were special ones, like the V day roses, an example of one was lump of coal

No, there was mittens, a lump of coal, a jingle teddy, a timmy/tommy teddy, and i cant remember the other teddy lol

Send what you don't want to me!! xP

Unfortunately you can't gift the Christmas collectibles or they would've been gone a while ago

I am going to pick up my 3DS and play ACNL again today guys, I am gonna do it, and probably redesign my town, I really need to reopen my cycle town so I can make some tbt too

- - - Post Merge - - -

I ATE TOO MUCH MAC N CHEESE MY STOMACH HURTS BLARGH

Last edited:
Unfortunately you can't gift the Christmas collectibles or they would've been gone a while ago

I am going to pick up my 3DS and play ACNL again today guys, I am gonna do it, and probably redesign my town, I really need to reopen my cycle town so I can make some tbt too

- - - Post Merge - - -

I ATE TOO MUCH MAC N CHEESE MY STOMACH HURTS BLARGH

feel free to clear out all the stale cakes and give them to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back