***WINNERS ANNOUNCED** 1,350 TBT Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fitnessgram pacer test is a multi stage areobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 15 meter pacer test will begin in thirty seconds. Line up at the start.

we took that in january i got 15 laps

The Burnt Pan is a weapon item found in Hotland. Its defensive counterpart is the Stained Apron.

When attacking with this item, 4 bars appear instead of one. Its attacking animation is a large star flash, then a circle of stars that go outwards from the middle of the screen.

When the bar is hit on the middle, the bar flashes orange, as opposed to the usual blue. When 3 or 4 bars hit directly on the middle, the animation is orange instead of white.

It can be found in early Hotland, in the first area of steam vents. After jumping on the first 2 vents, a vent pointing to the right lands on a larger area of land. Down from there, a room can be found with a steam vent in the middle, and two other pads on either side. When timed right, the protagonist can go onto the middle steam vent, get launched to the left, and find the Burnt Pan (Video).

The fitnessgram pacer test is a multi stage areobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 15 meter pacer test will begin in thirty seconds. Line up at the start.

that was a nightmare when i was in school omg

think im crying on my own well i aint
and i didnt wanna write a song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back