• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

***WINNERS ANNOUNCED** 1,350 TBT Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS

OVER 9000 MORE TO GO

WELL WE ALREADY ARE GONNA MAKE 1K IN A DAY, I THINK IF THIS KEEPS GOING WE WILL HAVE 10K IN 5-7 DAYS OR LESS

- - - Post Merge - - -

I AM PROBABLY GOING TO BE THE TOADSWORTHY OF THE LAST GA WHO HAS WAY TOO MANY POSTS

- - - Post Merge - - -

I NEED TO GET OUTSIDE BAJEESUS

WELL WE ALREADY ARE GONNA MAKE 1K IN A DAY, I THINK IF THIS KEEPS GOING WE WILL HAVE 10K IN 5-7 DAYS OR LESS

- - - Post Merge - - -

I AM PROBABLY GOING TO BE THE TOADSWORTHY OF THE LAST GA WHO HAS WAY TOO MANY POSTS

Pish posh!!! Get the crew in here and we'll have this beat in 2-3 days!!!

MY FORM OF GOING OUTSIDE ONLINE = GOING OUT OF THIS THREAD

- - - Post Merge - - -

THINK I MAY TAKE A BREAK SOON AND DO SOME HOMEWORK

Pokemon5700, Lucanosa, Toadsworthy, PeanutCrossing, Delishush, Nightmares, YOU, MEEEE, who am I missing?? I know I'm missing people.. Don't hate me >.<

RIP-English.jpg

ME @ KIDS AT SCHOOL

I seriously hate it when people misspell THAT much.. I'm a grammar Nazi for the most part

I AM A GRAMMAR/SPELLING NAZI I JUST TRY NOT TO CORRECT PEOPLE (IDC ABOUT ALL THAT ONLINE SOMETIMES THOUGH SINCE I TEND TO DO IT TOO OR AUTOCORRECT DOES)

I AM A GRAMMAR/SPELLING NAZI I JUST TRY NOT TO CORRECT PEOPLE (IDC ABOUT ALL THAT ONLINE SOMETIMES THOUGH SINCE I TEND TO DO IT TOO OR AUTOCORRECT DOES)

Yes... This is me... You are me? Whaaaaat?! Chocolate... Grammar... "Chocolatte".... wtf?!
And S.W.E.D !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back