• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Path Winter tiles

Barbara

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Chao Easter Egg
Flea
White Violet
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
White Pansy
There have already been a few people that showed interest in my path, so I figured I might as well publish it to the public! I made three patterns for the winter: a big blank tile, a big snowflake tile and four small tiles. They blend in with the snow and can be used as a side path, but also a main path if you would like. :blush:

2fXHKYB.png
7txmNLU.png

I use these in my own town and will be updating them troughout the seasons, so match the grass & change up the icon on the big tile. Once a new season comes around, I'll update this thread and post them here. :)
Now here are the QR codes, enjoy!

oyMJJrv.jpg
YWjWgbT.jpg
uhd5UsT.jpg

Please let me know if you've used my path, I would love to see some pictures!

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh thank you!<3 Will be grabbing the 4 squares to use for my side paths. 'Cos like said yesterday, it's really gorgeous. I really like the snowflake too, but doesn't really fit with my town haha

Will post a screenie once I've actually put it somewhere

Ahhhhhh thank you!<3 Will be grabbing the 4 squares to use for my side paths. 'Cos like said yesterday, it's really gorgeous. I really like the snowflake too, but doesn't really fit with my town haha

Will post a screenie once I've actually put it somewhere

I also have a version of the big tile with no snowflake on it, since I put on the snowflake as one of the last things. Would you maybe like the QR code for that one? I don't use that tile myself, but if you want it I wouldn't mind making a QR code out of it. :)

I also have a version of the big tile with no snowflake on it, since I put on the snowflake as one of the last things. Would you maybe like the QR code for that one? I don't use that tile myself, but if you want it I wouldn't mind making a QR code out of it. :)

I would love to have it if it's not too much of a hassle!

Sorry for taking so long, but here it is:
YWjWgbT.jpg

Being the insecure perfectionist I am, I actually think I like this one better now. I constantly want to use other people's paths because I always see errors in my own, but I force myself to use this path since I made it to use it. :p
I'll add this picture to the main post as well. ^^

Wow these are lovely! Once I fix up my town a bit I'll definitely use these!

Back