• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wish List

Hey! I can get you the star globe, caladium, cream sofa, dreamcatcher, outdoor bath, flower table, exotic bed and stained glass. Could you pay IGB? Just name your price.

Hey! I can get you the star globe, caladium, cream sofa, dreamcatcher, outdoor bath, flower table, exotic bed and stained glass. Could you pay IGB? Just name your price.
Hi yes! I can pay IGB for these items!! How about 700k for everything?? is that okay?

I can get you at least a quarter if not half of everything on your list, for 2tbt each if they're from tim & toms or 5tbt if they're from RVs/Gracies. or 200k and 500k per item, instead of tbt.

Last edited:
Ah yes thanks that would be good! I'll add you now as I've got all the items ready

Last edited:
Ah yes thanks that would be good! I'll add you now as I've got all the items ready

adding you now! :) see you shortly

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you at least a quarter if not half of everything on your list, for 2tbt each if they're from tim & toms or 5tbt if they're from RVs/Gracies. or 200k and 500k per item, instead of tbt.

Okay! I can give you IGB for that. Let me give you the updated list after I trade with this person I'll PM you

Hey is your wishlist compeletly updated because if so I have quite a few things I could sell you

Hey i could give you the sprout table for one of my items on my wishlist on my profile!

opkay sorry for not replying sooner I had to get the list of what I could get you together
antique clock
Azealea bonssai
cabin couch
clear model
cuckoo clock
Diver Dan
exotic chair
exotic end table
festive lantern
Hamster cage
hedge standee
iv drip
lucky black cat
mush closet
mush hanger
mush stool
mush table
mush wall lamp
paper wall lamp
pineapple bed
princess sofa
racoonwall clock
ranch bookcase
rococo candlestick
(maybe) rococo wardrobe
sacks of money
soft serve lamp
space shuttle
stained glass lamp
super mushroom
taurus bathtub
tea table
tumbleweed
Wagon wheel
writing desk
It might take me a hour to round it all up but in return I will take any items you have from the exoitic, blue, cabin, or green seriesI know you dont have the full series yet either but I have none I will wait if you need to cataloug to get any of them

I have the triple bananas, zen cushion, zen desk, rococo clock, round electric sign, mush lamp, paper lantern, large egg, mountain, giant ant, and giant stew pot.

opkay sorry for not replying sooner I had to get the list of what I could get you together
antique clock
Azealea bonssai
cabin couch
clear model
cuckoo clock
Diver Dan
exotic chair
exotic end table
festive lantern
Hamster cage
hedge standee
iv drip
lucky black cat
mush closet
mush hanger
mush stool
mush table
mush wall lamp
paper wall lamp
pineapple bed
princess sofa
racoonwall clock
ranch bookcase
rococo candlestick
(maybe) rococo wardrobe
sacks of money
soft serve lamp
space shuttle
stained glass lamp
super mushroom
taurus bathtub
tea table
tumbleweed
Wagon wheel
writing desk
It might take me a hour to round it all up but in return I will take any items you have from the exoitic, blue, cabin, or green seriesI know you dont have the full series yet either but I have none I will wait if you need to cataloug to get any of them

Sorry I'm just replying. I will definitely take all these items and check my catalog for the items you are looking for!

If you're looking for any RV items; feel free to check my store out!

I can give you the antique clock, blue bookcase, bunk bed, cabin armchair, cabin bed, cloud flooring, display shelf, exotic wall shelf, exotic end table, festival lantern, paper lantern, paper wall lamp, pineapple bed, pipe organ, ranch bed, ranch bookcase, ranch wall rack, all of your rococo items, stained glass lamp, writing chair, and wide screen tv for IGB. :)

I can give you the antique clock, blue bookcase, bunk bed, cabin armchair, cabin bed, cloud flooring, display shelf, exotic wall shelf, exotic end table, festival lantern, paper lantern, paper wall lamp, pineapple bed, pipe organ, ranch bed, ranch bookcase, ranch wall rack, all of your rococo items, stained glass lamp, writing chair, and wide screen tv for IGB. :)

I'll take them!!! adding you now how many IGB????

Hi there, not sure if you noticed my post but I listed a few items that I have available! List is on this page, sorry phone a bit buggy so I can't copy and paste

I have the triple bananas, zen cushion, zen desk, rococo clock, round electric sign, mush lamp, paper lantern, large egg, mountain, giant ant, and giant stew pot.

i'll take triple bananas, zen desk ,zen cushin, round electric sign, mush lamp, paper lantern, mountain, large egg, giant ant, giant stew pot

For 25 tbt or 300k igb

- - - Post Merge - - -

That is up to you! :)

400k?

Back