• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wish List

Would you mind doing 325k? If not 300k is fine, I just have to find everything!

Sorry getting all the items took way more time than exepcted and if I just scan nook into my game and you can go to the RV and get the stuff you want from him if thats okay with youor i can do it but I'll be a little more time. if you just want to go to his RV then I can just open my gates and you can pick up all your stuff too.

TO me would be great :)

tell me when your gate is open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry getting all the items took way more time than exepcted and if I just scan nook into my game and you can go to the RV and get the stuff you want from him if thats okay with youor i can do it but I'll be a little more time. if you just want to go to his RV then I can just open my gates and you can pick up all your stuff too.

Okay sounds good to me!! howmuch do you want?

Okay sounds good to me!! howmuch do you want?

As I said before I need any items from the cabin, blue, exotic, or green series so if you need to catalog any I will wait even a few days but if I do have to wait I would prefer you still come tonight to pick up your items

As I said before I need any items from the cabin, blue, exotic, or green series so if you need to catalog any I will wait even a few days but if I do have to wait I would prefer you still come tonight to pick up your items

ah yes sorry doing a bunch of trades atm. I will go look at the catalog in a second after i trade others

Your items are ready, I'd prefer to trade in my town so let me know when you're free and I'll open my gates!

Hey are you still trading tonight? if you still busy VM me when you're ready come over or VM if you stop tonight

Back