• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

I shall be cycling today as of now!
Sorry for not being on recently, I am really busy these days Dx
But I will be trying to get Marshal out from my main town.. I am not sure what the fuss is all about, but oh well x3, as soon as he pings I shall hold a 1 hour raffle and then go back to my cycle town~ So keep your eye out!

Last edited:
Weee~ Here we go!

MARSHAL IS IN BOXES
Please note that he is NOT original. He was one of my dreamies but now I just find him boring and I would much rather him go to someone who would love him 100x more than I ever did :p

marshal.jpg

Soooo here are the rules~

To enter the raffle, simply say you would like to enter
However you MUST have dreamie proof (Picture of him or his name in a dreamie section of your siggie). If I don't see any dreamie proof you will not be entered.
Also your account must have been made before 5th March.
DO NOT SELL OR TRADE HIM.

This raffle will end in 1 hour! That's 4.10pm GMT time
If you win, you must be here to claim him within 30 minutes.(This is not adopting, this is simply so I know you are online and we can arrange a time).
You have until 12am (GMT time, 8 hours from now) to pick him up!
And again, he is NOT original.

I will use random.org! The person top of the list will win!

GOOD LUCK <3

Sej
kittehcat
Beccu
Karen
Yukired

Last edited:
I would enter but I sort of bought one yesterday with my friend. And I've got a potential trade for a second one. 3 Marshals would be too much.

Oh god I would but I don't think I meet the requirements ;n; maybe next time, my smug prince ♥

I would like to enter please, really hope I win! Been wanting him for ages! And good luck everyone!

I would love to enter! :3 He's a HUGE dreamie aaah <3333
BUT I wouldn't be able to pick him up until Wednesday. Is that ok? ;o;

Last edited:
I would like to enter please ;u;! Ehm hes not in my sig but he is listed as a dreamie on my profile <3

I would love to enter! :3 He's a HUGE dreamie aaah <3333
BUT I wouldn't be able to pick him up until Wednesday. Is that ok? ;o;

Hmmm you mean tomorrow? ;A; That should be fine, I actually haven't TTed him into boxes yet XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to enter please ;u;! Ehm hes not in my sig but he is listed as a dreamie on my profile <3

Okay that's fine ^.^

Kidd is moving out ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry haven't been cycling lately...I did a dreamie giveaway so have been holding and buying villagers

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw I'd like to enter raffle for marshal ;o

Back