• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist for Tokyo and l don't mind ordering from RVs[The items are amiibo/DLC stuff]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Spring Sakura
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (275) +
Struggling here
This is a wishlist of things l need! When l have a dash and number next to name of item, it means how many l need. Some items I ordered from other people are on pending right now. I can not pay TBT now bc l think l been scammed and l lost 13 TBT, I'm now tired of spending TBT and it wasn't the first. Sorry
Time zone CST
FC2: 2767-5108-1312
FC1: 1349 8741 1668
I do perfer to pick up, but l am able to have it dropped off.

kitchen island-pending
tool shelf-pending
imperial chair-4-pending
counter table-2-pending
espresso machine-pending
brown seat-pending
coffee grinder-pending
table with cloth-3-pending

Another thing, l can always order these from RVs if you have the RV that has one of the items. I have a lot of tickets and l don't mind ordering stuff that way from other towns.

Last edited:
This is a normal size wishlist of things l need! When l have a dash and number next to name of item, it means how many l need. Some items I ordered from other people are on pending right now.
Time zone CST
FC2: 2767-5108-1312
FC1: 1349 8741 1668
I do perfer to pick up, but l am able to have it dropped off.

kitchen stove
cans
cup of tea
coffee cup-3
cheese
cutting board set-2
fish on a board
hanging rack
modern cash register
kitchen refrigerator
kitchen island
kitchen counter
public telephone
ramen
retro screen
tool shelf-pending
umbrella stand
worktable
steamed bun case
retro sink
retro sign-2
bathroom shelf
milk carton
shop coffee machine
cream and sugar
dinnerware
imperial chair-4-pending
money box
i have a kitchen island if your still interested fc: 5086 7381 2473

awesome 5 tbt for hanging strap
Post automatically merged:

hey when its 10 pm here CST, I will get on and pick up the kitchen island and hanging strap.

Its only 7 30 pm right now
i'll need to order the hanging strap

awesome 5 tbt for hanging strap

i'll need to order the hanging strap
Okay, no rush. I already sent you the TBT when l placed the order. I will be getting on 3ds soon and is the island for free?

I could get the rest for you! Is somewhere around 90 TBT reasonable (2 TBT per item)

I could get the rest for you! Is somewhere around 90 TBT reasonable (2 TBT per item)
Um okay, I will send the money when l come to your town on whatever day it will be because I know it will take time to order. The only items l don't want you to order for me, are the ones during pending. Because l ordered those from another user.

But thanks, let me know tomorrow or another day of the update if the order is almost finish.

Um okay, I will send the money when l come to your town on whatever day it will be because I know it will take time to order. The only items l don't want you to order for me, are the ones during pending. Because l ordered those from another user.
That works! Since I have some items on hand currently, I could be available tomorrow around 6pm to 1am EST. Is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back