• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying 🦄🌸 wishlist items! 🌈🌟 (3 tbt per item or ig bells!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (442) +
here is my wishlist: click me!

preferably paying with ig bells as I'm saving up my tbt and would like to keep it reasonable.
for catalogued items maybe keep it around the price it costs for you to order it? idk. give me offers.

edit: will buy rococo set for 10 tbt !!!

thanks everyone for your help. I totally appreciate it.

Last edited:
I have the aries rocking chair, wii u console, giant teddy bear, 3x famous mushrooms and 1x elegant mushroom. How does 200k sound or is that too high?

I have the aries rocking chair, wii u console, giant teddy bear, 3x famous mushrooms and 1x elegant mushroom. How does 200k sound or is that too high?

totally reasonable! I'll add now and I can come over?

I can get you the following for 99k each if you give me some time?
Bread basket, bread making set, brick oven, cutting-board set, afternoon tea set, cup of tea, donut box and fancy tea-set.

Will throw in the following for free just because I don't need them: round mushroom, flat mushroom, skinny mushroom x3.

I can get you the following for 99k each if you give me some time?
Bread basket, bread making set, brick oven, cutting-board set, afternoon tea set, cup of tea, donut box and fancy tea-set.

Will throw in the following for free just because I don't need them: round mushroom, flat mushroom, skinny mushroom x3.

sounds great! thank you!
just shoot a pm when ready!

Last edited:
I have many stuff frum your wishlist, but i'm looking for certain items as well, please check my wishlist thread too and maybe we can trade something ;)

I have many stuff frum your wishlist, but i'm looking for certain items as well, please check my wishlist thread too and maybe we can trade something ;)

I just reset and don't have anything but bells. sorry!

needing the sanrio furniture ahh.
list updated again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back