• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying 🦄🌸 wishlist items! 🌈🌟 (3 tbt per item or ig bells!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a few more items left!!!

Last edited:
I can get you Bubblegum K.K., Stale Cupcakes, Kitchen corner, Kitchen sink, air conditioner, model sailor and ReTail clock :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can also order the rococo set for you, I don't really know how much it's all worth so just give me an offer :p

I can get you Bubblegum K.K., Stale Cupcakes, Kitchen corner, Kitchen sink, air conditioner, model sailor and ReTail clock :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can also order the rococo set for you, I don't really know how much it's all worth so just give me an offer :p

for the rococo set I can give 10 tbt.
for the other items I'll do like 50K?

for the rococo set I can give 10 tbt.
for the other items I'll do like 50K?
Alright, that sounds good :) I'll order the rococo set now, my mail comes in an hour or otherwise I can put it an hour forward if you want to come now, it's up to you ~

Alright, that sounds good :) I'll order the rococo set now, my mail comes in an hour or otherwise I can put it an hour forward if you want to come now, it's up to you ~

sooner the better but then again I'll be on here off and on for the next few hours so whatever works best for you works for me as well! let me know! I'll go ahead and add you now.

sooner the better but then again I'll be on here off and on for the next few hours so whatever works best for you works for me as well! let me know! I'll go ahead and add you now.
I can do it now, I just need little time to get all the items :) I'll VM you when I'm ready

sure thing, i'll add you now too :p i'll be opening my gates asap!

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open :)

bump. so close to my wishlist being complete!

will pay 3 tbt per item now (ig bells your choice)

I have what you need and I don't need anything in return, msg me when you can open the gate ^-^

I have what you need and I don't need anything in return, msg me when you can open the gate ^-^

really? ahhh I can open now. my town is an absolute mess but I can lead you to a clear space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back