• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying wishlist items: furniture, flowers, models, and more!!

Grace Amelia

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5514-1549-9693
Feedback
100% (20) +
hi everyone :giggle:

i’m looking for the following diys:
these pieces of furniture:
and these flowers:
-blue rose
-blue hyacinths
-blue pansies
-pink roses
-pink mums
-green mums

there might be a couple duplicate items in each list but i’ll take the recipe or the item itself!! and i basically want ANY butterfly model!

i can pay in IGB i have dont have much NMT or TBT
thank you!! :)

hi everyone :giggle:

i’m looking for the following diys:
these pieces of furniture:
and these flowers:
-blue rose
-blue hyacinths
-blue pansies
-pink roses
-pink mums
-green mums

there might be a couple duplicate items in each list but i’ll take the recipe or the item itself!! and i basically want ANY butterfly model!

i can pay in IGB i have dont have much NMT or TBT
thank you!! :)
I have a few (like 2-3) pink mums! You can have them for free!

Hello!
I have
Water pump diy
Log bed diy
Peach surprise box diy
Wooden chair diy
5 blue pansies
5 pink mums
And I see you're looking for a cutting board and I can get you the cutting board diy if you're interested

Hello!
I have
Water pump diy
Log bed diy
Peach surprise box diy
Wooden chair diy
5 blue pansies
5 pink mums
And I see you're looking for a cutting board and I can get you the cutting board diy if you're interested
hi :giggle: that would be amazing!! is IGB okay? i have a few NMT if not, but IGB is best! how much were you wanting? let me know i can pm you my dodo code here soon!!

You can honestly just have them for free I really want them gone
ahhh are you sure? if that works for you it works for me! i’m currently in a trade now but i’ll pm you shortly if that sounds good to you :giggle:

ahhh are you sure? if that works for you it works for me! i’m currently in a trade now but i’ll pm you shortly if that sounds good to you :giggle:
Yeah I'm sure lol, they're crowding up my space everywhere. If you need any pink hyacinths/lillies/cosmos/wildflowers I got those too in bulk😩

hello!

I can get you:
ironwood cupboard DIY
log decorative shelves DIY
shell stool
corkboard (natural or blue)
fireplace (red)
frying pan
garden bench
humidifier (natural)
record box (blue)
wall-mounted tv 20 inch (blue)
wall mounted tv 50 inch (white)

hello!

I can get you:
ironwood cupboard DIY
log decorative shelves DIY
shell stool
corkboard (natural or blue)
fireplace (red)
frying pan
garden bench
humidifier (natural)
record box (blue)
wall-mounted tv 20 inch (blue)
wall mounted tv 50 inch (white)
those all work perfect for me! how much were you wanting for them?

I have a peach chair DIY, bonsai shelf DIY, and stone table DIY. I also have 18 green mums. You can have all of them for free if you'd like :)

Back