• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist Items

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (168) +
My wishlist is in my sig. I can only pay in TBT. Thank you.

Edit: If you replied to me in this thread and I don't reply back for a long time, PLEASE VM me!

Edit: I also need 1 Jacob's Ladder.

Last edited:
Yes! :blush:
I'm not available currently, because I have a few trades going on.
Will you be online the next hour or so?

Hello! I can get you, Old sewing Machine, Shower Stall, Toilet, Baby Bear, Classic Sofa, Computer Desk, Diners Tile, Editors Desk, Kitchen Sink, Mama Panda, Mama Polar Bear, Microwave, Minimalist Ottoman, Minimalist Sofa, Mixer, Mop. for 32,000IGB Order Fee + 20TBT Delivery Fee. sound good?

Hello! I can get you, Old sewing Machine, Shower Stall, Toilet, Baby Bear, Classic Sofa, Computer Desk, Diners Tile, Editors Desk, Kitchen Sink, Mama Panda, Mama Polar Bear, Microwave, Minimalist Ottoman, Minimalist Sofa, Mixer, Mop. for 32,000IGB Order Fee + 20TBT Delivery Fee. sound good?

Yes! :) Just let me know when you can trade

replied back to your VM ~
mayor name & town?

also, could you give me an estimate of the amount of Jacob's Ladders you need?

i can get you:

box corner sofa
ceramic hot pot
chalkboard
chocolate cake
coffee grinder
coffee maker
cubbyhole
emerald ( let me know how many you need cause i've got a lot )
extinguisher
humidifier
mama bear
milk can
music-room wall
papa bear
papa panda
raccoon wall clock
rice cooker
school chair
school desk
sewing machine
shopping cart
skeleton
sleek carpet
slushie machine
stewpot
super toilet
sushi platter
wildflower floor

feel free to make a reasonable offer! and let me know if you already have any of these things.

i can get you:

box corner sofa
ceramic hot pot
chalkboard
chocolate cake
coffee grinder
coffee maker
cubbyhole
emerald ( let me know how many you need cause i've got a lot )
extinguisher
humidifier
mama bear
milk can
music-room wall
papa bear
papa panda
raccoon wall clock
rice cooker
school chair
school desk
sewing machine
shopping cart
skeleton
sleek carpet
slushie machine
stewpot
super toilet
sushi platter
wildflower floor

feel free to make a reasonable offer! and let me know if you already have any of these things.

I've been updating it often so everything you listed should be something I still need. :) Also I only need 1 Emerald. Does 100 TBT sound reasonable?

yes! i'll get your stuff and let you know when i've got it all. it shouldn't take too long.

i've collected all of your things! vm me whenever you're available for trading and i'll add your fc.

I have Daisy meadow,globe, raccoon wall clock, sanshin, slushie machine and the sushi platter

Back