• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist Items

Hello! If you still need them I can order the following for you:

Ivy Wall
Minimalist Ottoman
Shower Stall
Toilet

Let me know if you are interested.

Hello! If you still need them I can order the following for you:

Ivy Wall
Minimalist Ottoman
Shower Stall
Toilet

Let me know if you are interested.

Sorry, I forgot to update the list. I have everything you offered except for the Ivy Wall. How much would you like for the Ivy Wall? :)

Sorry, I forgot to update the list. I have everything you offered except for the Ivy Wall. How much would you like for the Ivy Wall? :)

Hmm. How about 5? I need to order it, but I can let you know when it comes in.

Ok I just added you. The gate is open so come on over! Mayor Samantha of Arlia!

Hello again! I came across a White Pot in my game, and I see that is on your list too. Would you like it for 3TBT?

Bump. I added a couple more items that I realized I didn't have when ordering stuff from my catalog.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again! I came across a White Pot in my game, and I see that is on your list too. Would you like it for 3TBT?

Sure! Just VM me when you're ready. :)

Bump. I added a couple more items that I realized I didn't have when ordering stuff from my catalog.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! Just VM me when you're ready. :)

Sounds good. I have to order, but I can also get you a stove and a refrigerator if you are cool with waiting until tomorrow evening. How about 8TBT for all of it? If you only want the pot that is cool too! :D

Sounds good. I have to order, but I can also get you a stove and a refrigerator if you are cool with waiting until tomorrow evening. How about 8TBT for all of it? If you only want the pot that is cool too! :D

Fine with me, just VM me when you're ready :)

I have a bath tile that I could sell you, but I'm not really familiar with how much things are worth in TBT

Has anyone sold you an orange pansie and a pink rose?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because I have some. I'd take 10 TBT for both.

Back