• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying wishlist items!

crimisakitty

♫no money, no boyfriend♫
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4501-5882-2615
Feedback
100% (72) +
here is my wishlist! for reorderables i'm willing to just catalogue but i would prefer to buy everything. can offer IGB (preferred), NMT, TBT, or items from my catalogue! (it includes hybrids and diys)

if you don't know what to offer/what items are worth, don't worry! just name a price that sounds fair to you and we can negotiate as needed :)

I have a lot from your wishlist! (check it out here!) I'm still looking through your catalogue, but I'm thinking of a mix between items and NMTs :)

My shop has the sailor tees and casual chic dresses today, so I won't count those towards the trade.

I've got a pine bonsai tree DIY, white worn out cut offs, turban (it's blue, not sure if you wanted the specific colour or not). would love the ironwood clock DIY and pink mug!

I have:
- playground gym (10 tbt)
- sandy beach flooring diy
- dreamy sweater
- dolly shirt in purple
- dolly shirt in blue
- all three embroidered tanks
- fancy plaid puffed sleeve shirt
- all sailor tees
- both lemon skirts
- blue worn out cutoffs
- striped halter dress in blue
- garter socks in black
- garter socks in white
- shiny bow platform shoes in purple
- faux fur bag
- ghost umbrella
- panda umbrella
- crafted hyacinth wand
- 3 pink windflowers (1 tbt each)

- can craft all if you provide materials for free

everything 5 tbt each unless otherwise stated. Or catalog for 2 tbt each for reorderables.

Last edited:

Hi there! I have some items you're looking for at my post here if interested 💖😊 Let me know!

i have red a popcorn machine for your blue lacy dress?
sounds good! i'll pm you :)
I have a lot from your wishlist! (check it out here!) I'm still looking through your catalogue, but I'm thinking of a mix between items and NMTs :)

My shop has the sailor tees and casual chic dresses today, so I won't count those towards the trade.
ooh that is a lot! if you don't mind doing a big trade like that i'll take them all :) just lmk what you want in return!
I've got a pine bonsai tree DIY, white worn out cut offs, turban (it's blue, not sure if you wanted the specific colour or not). would love the ironwood clock DIY and pink mug!
i do want the purple turban so i'll say no to that one, but your diy for mine + the mug is good with me :) i'll pm you after the other trades!
Post automatically merged:

I have:
everything 5 tbt each unless otherwise stated. Or catalog for 2 tbt each for reorderables.
i no longer need the: sandy beach flooring, fancy plaid puffed sleeve shirt, sailor tees, blue worn out cutoffs, or white garter socks, but i'll take the rest! i'll add up the cost and pm you when i'm done with the other trades :)

Hi there! I have some items you're looking for at my post here if interested 💖😊 Let me know!
awesome thank you! i'll take a look and get back to you after the other trades :)

sounds good! i'll pm you :)

ooh that is a lot! if you don't mind doing a big trade like that i'll take them all :) just lmk what you want in return!

i do want the purple turban so i'll say no to that one, but your diy for mine + the mug is good with me :) i'll pm you after the other trades!

i no longer need the: sandy beach flooring, fancy plaid puffed sleeve shirt, sailor tees, blue worn out cutoffs, or white garter socks, but i'll take the rest! i'll add up the cost and pm you when i'm done with the other trades :)

awesome thank you! i'll take a look and get back to you after the other trades :)
of course! take your time 😊

Hi again ^^ I have these for you:
Portable radio (white)
Shaved-ice maker
Garden tank (blue)
Purple hyacinth x3

In exchange for:
Mages robe (black, white)
Lacy tank (purple, green)

Lmk if this works for you c:

Last edited:
Hi again ^^ I have these for you:
Portable radio (white)
Shaved-ice maker
Garden tank (blue)
Purple hyacinth x3

In exchange for:
Mages robe (black, white)
Lacy tank (purple, green)

Lmk if this works for you c:
hey! fancy meeting you here :LOL: yep that's fine with me! i'll pm you after other trades :)

I love doing big trades! :D It just takes me a while to put together the lists..

If I counted correctly, I have 31 items to offer you for keeps! (found a beige lacy shirt in my storage)

If it's okay, I'd love to catalog the orderables, but keep those that aren't:

Furniture:
  • all 6 sanrio posters
  • floor light - white
  • piano bench - white
Outfits:
  • bath towel wrap - purple
  • fairy tale dress - green
  • maid dress - brown
  • nightgown - white
  • pinafore - dark blue
  • plaid print dress - fancy plaid
  • toga - purple
Bottoms
  • all 5 sailor skirts (the short ones)
Headwear
  • kaffiyeh - black
  • tam-o'-shanter
  • tubeteika - camel
Shoes
  • ballet slippers - black
  • embroidered shoes - black, blue
  • kimono sandals - purple
  • samurai greaves - white
  • slip on school shoes - blue, pink
  • rubber toe high tops - olive
Bags
  • crossbody bag - pink, white
  • town backpack - purple
  • traditional flower shoes - blue
Saharah
  • desert vista wall
  • mossy garden wall
  • oasis flooring
  • sumo ring
  • swamp flooring
  • peach stripes rug
I know it's a lot more than 31, but I can also craft you all that you're looking for (provided that you have the materials). I have an extra iron garden bench DIY I can throw into the mess, if you'd rather craft it yourself :)

Edit: I can't find my simple pink bath mat, so my offer count is down to 30 :(

Last edited:
Hii, after checking your wishlist, I have these items available for catalog:

Orange cardboard box
Peach cardboard box
Apple cardboad box
Pink simple bath mat
Checkered chesterfield coat
Black lacy shirt
White lacy shirt
All 5 colors of Chima Jeogori
Miko Attire red
Chalkboard
Kimono sandals yellow
Shiny bow platform in pink, white, light purple
Traditional flower shoe in pink
In exchange, I would love to catalog these items: Your 2 different books, 2 different dish drying racks, pom pom sweater pink, all colors of morning glory yukata, both colors of blossoming kimono please :giggle:

Hi hi! I have ghost umbrella, panda umbrella, 3 pink windflowers, fossil rug, blue dolly shirt, blue striped halter dress, 7 holly starts!

could I get your white beach chair, both elephant slides, flashy flower sign, and pink hammock? May I also catalogue the flashy kimonos and bear caps? :)

Hii, after checking your wishlist, I have these items available for catalog:
In exchange, I would love to catalog these items: Your 2 different books, 2 different dish drying racks, pom pom sweater pink, all colors of morning glory yukata, both colors of blossoming kimono please :giggle:
catalogue trade sounds good! as soon as im done with the previous trade i'll pm you :)

Hi hi! I have ghost umbrella, panda umbrella, 3 pink windflowers, fossil rug, blue dolly shirt, blue striped halter dress, 7 holly starts!

could I get your white beach chair, both elephant slides, flashy flower sign, and pink hammock? May I also catalogue the flashy kimonos and bear caps? :)
hey! the only things i still need from your list are the fossil rug and the holly starts- so you can pick 2 items to trade for keeps and catalogue the rest if that's ok?

catalogue trade sounds good! as soon as im done with the previous trade i'll pm you :)

hey! the only things i still need from your list are the fossil rug and the holly starts- so you can pick 2 items to trade for keeps and catalogue the rest if that's ok?
Oh great! Could I get the beach chair and one of the elephant slides? That’s ok on cataloguing since I can’t offer any others to make it a fair trade!

Sounds great! Pm me whenever you are ready :giggle: I will be checking forums periodically.

I can craft you as many iron garden benches as you need .
Edit: Got the recipe elsewhere but still the offer to craft is there since I made it

Last edited:
I have the sandy beach flooring DIY, 1 utility pole, blue chima jeogori, yellow kimono sandels, and black flapper dress.

Can I get or catalog your sky blue cute tea table, sky blue cute wardrobe, and red cute wardrobe in return?

Back