• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying 💕✨ wishlist items! ✨💕

yes, i have. ^^

Awesome!
So I could offer:
sewing kit
big ben
home-computer rack
spa chair
vacuum cleaner

in addition, I have the necessary amiibos to call the rvs if you are still looking for these items: (it would take a couple days though)
book stands
fancy tea set
handbag
office phone
yarn basket
Post automatically merged:

Awesome!
So I could offer:
sewing kit
big ben
home-computer rack
spa chair
vacuum cleaner

in addition, I have the necessary amiibos to call the rvs if you are still looking for these items: (it would take a couple days though)
book stands
fancy tea set
handbag
office phone
yarn basket
I would order the items from the rvs if you want me to :)

Awesome!
So I could offer:
sewing kit
big ben
home-computer rack
spa chair
vacuum cleaner

book stands
fancy tea set
handbag
office phone
yarn basket
Post automatically merged:

I would order the items from the rvs if you want me to :)
if you could order the items from the rvs that would be great! what would you like for payment? also, i’ve added you as a friend, my fc is in my signature. ^^

Last edited:
if you could order the items from the rvs that would be great! what would you like for payment? also, i’ve added you as a friend, my fc is in my signature. ^^

Okay so I have begun the process of ordering from the rvs. it will take a couple days :)
As for payment - suggest a price of tbt?

Okay so I have begun the process of ordering from the rvs. it will take a couple days :)
As for payment - suggest a price of tbt?
i could offer 10-20 tbt for the lot? i’m not really sure what they’re worth tbh, haha.

Hi! I can offer:
- Basket chair
- Bowl sink
- Fancy display case
- Hanger rack
- Large bookshelf
- microwave
- Perfume bottles
- Rolling closet
- Spa chair
- Vacuum cleaner
- Yarn basket

Hi! I can offer:
- Basket chair
- Bowl sink
- Fancy display case
- Hanger rack
- Large bookshelf
- microwave
- Perfume bottles
- Rolling closet
- Spa chair
- Vacuum cleaner
- Yarn basket
that would be great! what would you like for payment? ^^

that would be great! what would you like for payment? ^^
Hello, sorry for the delayed reply, I was a bit busy lately. For the payment I would like IGB, whatever amount you will be willing to pay. We can trade sometime later this week if that’s ok with you.

Hiya I can get you:
Dachshund ornament
Dalmatian ornament
Pink azalea start x2
Pink carnation x2
Pink hydrangea x3

in exchange for:
Exotic end table
Exotic table
Froggy chair
Turntable
Modern wood lamp - if you have these items 😊

Hello, sorry for the delayed reply, I was a bit busy lately. For the payment I would like IGB, whatever amount you will be willing to pay. We can trade sometime later this week if that’s ok with you.
i have lots of igb, so i’m happy to give any amount you want, 100k, 200k, etc! lmk when you’re free to exchange goods. ^^
Hiya I can get you:
Dachshund ornament
Dalmatian ornament
Pink azalea start x2
Pink carnation x2
Pink hydrangea x3

in exchange for:
Exotic end table
Exotic table
Froggy chair
Turntable
Modern wood lamp - if you have these items 😊
hello! i can order those items for you in exchange for the goods! currently the store is closed, but tomorrow i will order everything and put it away for you! ^^ lmk whenever you’re free to trade.

i have lots of igb, so i’m happy to give any amount you want, 100k, 200k, etc! lmk when you’re free to exchange goods. ^^

hello! i can order those items for you in exchange for the goods! currently the store is closed, but tomorrow i will order everything and put it away for you! ^^ lmk whenever you’re free to trade.
Perfect! I’ll be available tomorrow and Friday after 4pm (GMT) 😊

I have a mermaid screen and Wendell's painting if you still need those.

Last edited:
Hello, do you still need a large bookshelf, microwave, pink rose, or spa chair? If so in what quantities?

Hello, do you still need a large bookshelf, microwave, pink rose, or spa chair? If so in what quantities?
hello, sorry for taking a while to get back to you! i would be interested in the spa chair and microwave if you still have them? one of each is enough.

Back