• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

wisp the ghost

He is not in the game. His lamp (or a similar lamp) is in the game though as a regular furniture item.

As for other features that Nintendo removed...

-No more Frillard specific Emotions
-No more Auction House
-HRA Model Room is gone
-Redd only sells artwork now and is a town visitor, not a permanent shop
-No more constellations/observatory
-No more Gate
-No more "long cutscene" when going to the city
-No more shoe shines
-No more villager house posts
-No more being assigned a house in one of four areas
-No more Recycling Bin
-No more flea market day
-Christmas, Thanksgiving, Festivale, Easter, and Halloween have all changed
-Plus so much more
Wait... Does no more observatory mean no more Celeste? I'm not sure if I've seen her anywhere on the NL news and stuff

Wait... Does no more observatory mean no more Celeste? I'm not sure if I've seen her anywhere on the NL news and stuff

She runs a section a museum, click Spoiler for more info.
Celeste runs the second floor of the museum which serves as a gift shop and an area to showcase your own exhibits/just use the rooms for storage.

She runs a section a museum, click Spoiler for more info.
Celeste runs the second floor of the museum which serves as a gift shop and an area to showcase your own exhibits/just use the rooms for storage.
Thanks for the clarification

I loved the fleamarket. ;__;

I see the point in removing it since there is the second hand shop now, but I'll still miss visiting the villagers in order to buy their furniture which I was jealous of. :(

I loved the fleamarket. ;__;

I see the point in removing it since there is the second hand shop now, but I'll still miss visiting the villagers in order to buy their furniture which I was jealous of. :(

Ugh, the Flea Market, don't get me started. The day of the second to last flea market was so exciting, was going to try to get my hands on Elvis' throne....to find out he had packed up ready to move so it wasn't out!!!!!!!!! Then I missed a day a couple of weeks later and he'd moved out in that day. Ugh, was so annoyed I gave up for a week and then the weeds etc annoyed me too much so I got back into it again.

If I ever see that Lion again... RED HAMMER TIME (can't touch this, dooo do do do)

Back