• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wondering about dressers...

Kaia

Ultimate Bug-Catcher :D
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Ay there, so I was wondering a bit about dressers and storage.. In previous games I always ran out of space in my dressers. The space was mostly taken up by clothes and accessories. I was wondering if it was possible to have different items in different dressers. Like say I could keep clothes in one dresser and have furniture in anothet dresser. I just think it would be a cool feature.

the dressers work the same, each one has the same stuff. but we get a lot more space.
there are letters "A" "B" and "C" in a dresser, and each has 6 different slides of 14 spaces. So total, we get 252 spaces.

EDIT: I was way off, I should've looked. It's only 10 spaces in each drawer so that's only 180 spaces total.

What was the original dresser space in City Folk? Because I always ran out of room too and was wondering if 180 spaces was a lot more that the spaces we got in City Folk. :)

What was the original dresser space in City Folk? Because I always ran out of room too and was wondering if 180 spaces was a lot more that the spaces we got in City Folk. :)

it was either 12x16 or 10x16

City Folk's was 12x16 = 192.

192 spaces!! It seemed much less than that... I remember filling my wardrobe way too easy (I'm the kind of person who does not like selling my furniture and wallpaper and flooring because I am always scared that I would need it out of the blue.). But if this game has 180, that's less than City Folk! :(

It's also connected to the locker that's in the Station so you don't need to worry about dropping items when you put away the wardrobe. I might go back to putting items in letters and storing them at the post office. Either that or there will be lots of not so secret stored items buried in the ground.

And don't forget if you run out of space you can use the model rooms n the museum as storage!

i still haven't found out how to develop anything, including the museum..

http://ebiyokan.straw-berry.net/butsumori_3ds/

have it translated and go to "Facility" on the left side and click which one you want to know about, it tells you how to get them. Thought it doesn't make much sense you can kind make out what it's trying to say. If not, I'm sure Lin wont mind if you give her a PM asking for a translation :)

Er, for [Museum], you need to have at least talked to Fuuta (aka Blathers) for 14 days consecutively, and donated at least 1 item in each category (fishes, bugs, art, fossils). I've yet to clarify this myself cause i can't find an art item which is not fake (damn Redd!).

It should be that every storage furniture has one page with 15 item holes. (Realistic)

So you can have food in the fridge and clothes in your wardrobe.

Back