• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ▲▼▲WonderK's GFX Venue | ғree avaтarѕ and ѕιgnaтυreѕ▲▼▲

@Vizionari
SplatoonSplatsSplatsss.png

Awesome! Thank you!

Shout out to Aestivate and Irarina for the donation.

@Cam,: Can you find a large size of the image?

Ugh not the case of "the large image being shrunk drastically due to links." Hold on haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

image.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Better?

I couldnt find anything else for that character, so Im gonna go edit my form as I found a render of a different character.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cam said:
Render/Stock: [x]
Style: Vector
Color: a bright baby blue
Text: Lana
Size:500 x 200
Other: Make it kinda cutesy to fit with the character

Edited

Last edited:
WOWOWOWOWOWOWO You re opened and I didn't notice *Cries*

Render/Stock: http://s.acdn.ur-img.com/urimages/perso/RAPTORS/RAPTORS_JULY_N3_STD.png and I don't care about the background
Style: Splatter
Color: Pink, red, green, whatever fits
Text: -
Size: Mmm maximum size for an avatar

Btw, I remember that I requested in the other gfx shop before you closed it, how I can find it? (You will probably found like 49057 mistakes)

Pff it's been like a month that I don't use this forum my english skills are like -1000 T_T

Last edited:
@Gregriii: Long time no see. Accepted. And no, I don't recall that request. You'd have to go and search it yourself (use advanced search with your username).

Hey there WonderK! After Smash Camp, I decided to join TBT (or start posting because I already had an account). I'd like to request a banner!

Signature:
Render/Stock: Pit (GIMP isn't installing for me so I can't check right now whether that background is transparent or not. If it isn't then I'll try to find another for you)
Style: Whatever you feel would work best please
Color: I'd like some blue in there please
Text: The fight is on!
Size: 420x140
Other: Thanks, your graphics are really amazing!

I'm truly flattered! Thank you. And your image isn't rendered. I can't find the rendered version of it anywhere. Would this render work for you?

Back