Woot! Accepted

Nevermore said:
Tyeforce said:
Nevermore said:
Tyeforce said:
Congratulations! So, are you wanting to work for Nintendo, then? That's my dream career...but I kinda gave up on it. But now I'm getting interesting again... Maybe I might see about going to Digipen... Is it hard to get accepted there?
Tye, I want you to go and be part of the customer service and answer every one of my emails with actual information and not bull about how Nintendo always has something around the corner and to check the Nintendo website often.
I would love to do that. XD
I would love not to get stupid automated replies with someone's name tacked on.

I would probably *censored.2.0* bricks if I saw Tye (Almost put last name here, but I won't) at the bottom someday.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people here already know my last name, and if they don't, they can find it very easily, so it's no big deal. XD

Tyeforce said:
Nevermore said:
Tyeforce said:
Nevermore said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I would love to do that. XD

I would probably *censored.2.0* bricks if I saw Tye (Almost put last name here, but I won't) at the bottom someday.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people here already know my last name, and if they don't, they can find it very easily, so it's no big deal. XD
I thought your last name was Force.

owell

iFly said:
Tyeforce said:
Nevermore said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I thought your last name was Force.

owell
XD

Well can't say how hard it is to get in... I don't know who they rejected after all... and undergrad is probably easier than graduate... but I had over a 3.0 GPA, and the min on the site was 2.5... sooo yeah iono

Back