• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Would You Rather...

Lice.

Would you rather live a very safe, but boring life or live an exciting life but get badly hurt a lot?

Travel to the future.

Would you rather have 100 band-aids ripped off your skin or have 100 badly bleeding cuts that you can't put band-aids on to stop the bleeding?

bleeding

would you rather never dream but have really good sleep, or always have really awesome dreams but poor sleep?

Always have a good sleep.

Would you rather be poor, but have a job that you love, or be rich and have a job that you hate?

Be rich and have a job that I hate, because if you're rich you'll have a lot of money when you retire, allowing you to be happy.

Would you rather sleep outside in the rain, or never sleep in intense heat?

Rain. Hehe, I like rain and coldness...

Would you rather eat a baby or eat a dog?

my tongue.

Would you ratheray paintball without a mask/helmet (very dangerous, you risk getting your eyes shot out, concussions and other bad head injuries) or go into a real war?

Pet robot.

Would you rather be reincarnated as a human or animal?

A video game!

Would you rather always wear shoes that were 10 sizes too big or pants that were 5 sizes too big?

Pants.

Would you rather eat a bowl full of nails for breakfast (without any milk D: ) or eat a whole plate of your least favorite food?

a full palate of my least favorite food.

Would you rather be able to eat only lemons or limes for the rest of your life?

Back