• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could take music from our SD card

Cazqui

∀З⊥əʁ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4001-9803-5434
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
and have them play in our house? Like when you get a stereo in game instead of going out and hunting down CDs in the wild, you can directly stream music on your system into the game itself.(I have no idea if you can do this already this was just an idea that I think would be cool for an update later on in the future maybe?):D

No. I don't think it's a good idea. Animal Crossing has a relaxing feel to it, and if people were playing vulgar songs and any other RL music it'd just sound stupid.

Yeah most likely. But it'd still be fun to actually run around your house listening to your music. Or it could be something that shuts off over wifi/local.

Or if they just added a feature to the 3Ds which lets you listen to music while playing your games. Not actually putting RL music INTO the game. If you get what I mean. :p

and have them play in our house? Like when you get a stereo in game instead of going out and hunting down CDs in the wild, you can directly stream music on your system into the game itself.(I have no idea if you can do this already this was just an idea that I think would be cool for an update later on in the future maybe?):D

I think if there was a QR code type deal where a certain song's tune could be uploaded to your stereo in your house, that would be cool. My only problem with the actual songs is that, it wouldn't sound good I am sure. So it would sound like AC music but really be a tune from a real life song.

Back