Write a letter to the villager above you!

TN4U

Ghost Rider in the Sky
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Wahu
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Green Crescent Moon
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Inspired by this thread by Sarcastic Soul: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/why-dont-we-compliment-the-user-above-us.462109/

Do you sometimes imagine that you could meet your favorite villager(s) in real life? Wanted to write to a villager that has since moved away from your town? Sure, you can somewhat share your thoughts via the Animal Crossing snail mail system, but there are times when you can't fit everything you want to say into a single letter.
Unfortunately, It's impossible to auto-create replies by said villagers here... 🙃

In this game, write/type a letter to the villager above you. It can be any length, and its content can range from how much you appreciate them, to "I miss you! 😭" or forcing them remember that one time you swatted them with a net over and over. You can even add pictures if you want! Here is an example letter below on how it can be formatted:

Dear Bob,

Do you want to go on a snack run with me? I'll make sure to bring my money this time.

Sincerely, Villager
Once you create the letter, provide the name of a different villager at the end of your post for the next user to write about. Please make sure to follow forum rules -- yes, these are fictional characters you're writing to, but you should still show some civility if going the "bashing" route. Now, let's start it off by having the first user write a letter to Rosie!

Rosie_NH.png

Dear Rosie,
It’s been a while since I’ve checked in at my campsite, and It’ll be a while until I come back. But just know that I miss you a ton! I’ll never forget your reaction and the look on your face when I gave you that golden stag! Hopefully you’ll stop by Okaeri someday!
Love, Felice

Write a letter to Apple!

Dear Apple,
I like you, you're funny, sweet, and cute. Listen, I know you like eating apples and all, but you're keeping poor Raddle the doctor frog away with your habit. It's important to have the doctor in your life, you never know when you're gonna need him.
Signed, Hayley

Write a letter to Patty!

Patty,

You've been such a wonderful cow on Wahu since its inception. As a special reward for all your island contributions, I will be gifting you a special title: Co-Villager Representative! Dotty was going to get it, but I heard she dumped that lovable cub Poncho again and that made me upset. I won't tell her about the recipient switch, I promise.

- Trevor

Write a letter to Margie!

Back