• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

WRITING LETTERS

I am really bad about writing letters, because I use my letter spaces for tool storage and I hate not having that space until I get a new letter. But I love when they show them to me!

My favorite letter to Skye I wrote, because she mentions reading a lot, i wrote something like "in the winter I love curling up with a book and a snack.
My dog begs for the snack.
So does my boyfriend.
I don't share. "

If you have space in your saved mail put the red letters there, write a letter, sent it and than get your letters back from the saved mail. I like all 10 red letters there just in case a villager gives me something that I don't want another villager to have. Took me 3 months to get the super toilet out of Teddy house.

Sometime my side player have fun with the villages. For the crossword puzzle letter I receive a lot I send one back with
What is a three letter word, starts with R and is a color?

If a villager is feeling down I send them a letter to cheer them up with a sweet treat. Poor Big Top gets picked on a lot.

I love writing letters to my villagers! I don't do it often, but I've earned the badge for it and I like to thank my neighbors for certain things. Sometimes a villager will even show an old letter to you. :)

Writing letters to them is an easy way to raise their friendship level. They give you their pictures very fast (about a month, if I remember from my past experiences) if you write them a letter everyday. They love it, plus there are letter-writing badges that you can work toward

In my NA one, no. In my JP one, yeah, but only so I can look back months from now to see how much my Japanese progresses now that I'm in a different level, and studying in Genki II. That kind of puts me in a different bracket for writing letters though- think of it with an adult-minded child trying to see how their language skills progress. :p

I write to them all the time, because it's fun and sometimes I want to change up their furniture or give them a new shirt to wear. It's nice seeing the different letter sets as well, and the furniture they send really helps with the catalogue as well.

Oh, and I absolutely love it when they send pics of themselves! That's the best. And, and when they send you letters without prompting because it really shows their personality! I just love the whole postal service!

I write letters every once in a while, when I want someone to wear a certain shirt or put furniture in their house :p I usually just write stuff like "Thought you might like this for your house. Have a super day!" but sometimes I write silly stuff- one time I told O'Hare that he and Carmen should get married, and another time I wrote "I gotta get out of this post office- Phyllis keeps staring at me XD"

I don't really write letters to my villagers.. IMO I don't think they're necessary, but if it's their birthday or a special occasion, (ex. Christmas) I would probably write them a letter.

I would enjoy writing letters a lot more if the 3DS screen wasn't so annoying for me to type on. :(

I hate the writing system in Animal Crossing, I'm just so slow and bad at it and it really takes out the joy.

When I do write letters, I do tend to 'roleplay' and pretend like the game is actual real and I'm actually writing real people.

Back