• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Username: TN4U
Style: Icon
Reference: (note, fan art drawing is taken from Pinterest)
515dbb067127a5a23984e2b327d56e80.jpg
Desert R.jpg
Stronghorse 5.jpg
Other: I'm wondering if you would be able to make a new Roscoe PFP for me. I'd like it to be somewhat based on this art which has him doing a pose with his arms at his hips, but mirrored to have him face to the right and with his "angry" yellow eyes looking at the camera. His default black leather jacket is what I'd like for him to wear, and the whole thing cropped somewhat like my current avatar torso-up. As for the background, I'd probably prefer some form of gray/neutral color or pattern where he doesn't blend in easily, though you can surprise me. The one request I'd like to make is to base Roscoe's overall design to his NH model as close as possible.
Payment: 200 TBT; seems to be the accepted price at the moment. Let me know if that won't work.

Username: TN4U
Style: Icon
Reference: (note, fan art drawing is taken from Pinterest)
Other: I'm wondering if you would be able to make a new Roscoe PFP for me. I'd like it to be somewhat based on this art which has him doing a pose with his arms at his hips, but mirrored to have him face to the right and with his "angry" yellow eyes looking at the camera. His default black leather jacket is what I'd like for him to wear, and the whole thing cropped somewhat like my current avatar torso-up. As for the background, I'd probably prefer some form of gray/neutral color or pattern where he doesn't blend in easily, though you can surprise me. The one request I'd like to make is to base Roscoe's overall design to his NH model as close as possible.
Payment: 200 TBT; seems to be the accepted price at the moment. Let me know if that won't work.
Sure, you're added to the list!

Back