🎂 Yanrima's Crayon scribble pop-up shop 🎂 (50 TBT only) (closed)

Here's another batch for now!
Hi Yanrima :D! These are so cute ☺️.

Username: Dunquixote
Pose: Up to you :D (I’d like him to have the cake please 🙂; maybe chocolate cake with a strawberry on it instead of a cherry? Up to you though :D)
Reference: Payment: 50 tbt
Here you go! The design has been simplified but enjoy!
dunquixote.png

hi yanrima id love one of these!! :blush:

Username: jiny
Pose: anything with a cake!
Reference: https://toyhou.se/25248897.shazi (can you just add the blonde streaks to the hair plsss!)
Payment: 50 tbt c:
Here you go! Had to go with the sample cake drawing! 🥳
jiny.png

Username: Nika
Pose: Holding a cute cake
Reference:
Payment: 50 tbt

Thank you in advance!
Hello, hello! I wanna get something from you! :D

Username: Suguri
Pose: Surprise!
Reference: I want my guy Kieran in both of his appearances! The chibis must be separate images.
It's a page scan I got from Bulbapedia, that's why the image quality is funny. I hope that's fine with you!
View attachment 574259
Payment: 100 TBT
Both of you are now added to the list!

I am back from weekends, here's another batch for now!
Username: Milleram
Pose: The cake pose from the example would be great!
Reference: Payment: 50TBT
here you go and enjoy!
viola.png

obsessed with this!!
Username: Jellybeans
Pose: love the example one, cherry on top and all! could it possibly be chocolate?
Reference: Payment: 50 tbt <3
here's the chocolate cake and enjoy!
jellybeans.png

Hii Yanrima! If you’re still taking request I hope it’s ok to place a second order, if not no worries and you can disregard!!

Username: xlisapisa
Pose: holding a bunny or heart balloon pls, any color that fits best!
Reference:
this time of my ac rep!
IMG_1947.jpeg

wearing this outfit if possible or a simplified verison of it will be fine too!!
IMG_2090.jpeg

Hii Yanrima! If you’re still taking request I hope it’s ok to place a second order, if not no worries and you can disregard!!

Pose: holding a bunny balloon pls, any color that fits best!
Reference:
this time of my ac rep!View attachment 577146
wearing this outfit if possible or a simplified verison of it will be fine too!!
View attachment 577151
Sure, I'll get to once once I've finished the others. You're added to the list!

Also, this is going to be the last order that I'm accepting since I have to make entries for other fair events.

Thank you for supporting and have a nice day! ☺️

hi Yanrima! These are super cute! Could I order two so I can use one as my avatar, and one as my signature? :)

Username: Nougat
Poses:
Scribble 1: Carrying a chocolate or strawberry cake
Scribble 2: Standing up and holding a purple flower wand (or a sweet bunny balloon if the wand is not possible)
Reference:
GIVUeIfWgAAE_XC
Payment: 150tbt

Thank you! 💗

hi Yanrima! I'd like to cancel the above order as the Birthday Suits round has ended. Thank you though and good luck with finishing the other orders! :)

hi Yanrima! I'd like to cancel the above order as the Birthday Suits round has ended. Thank you though and good luck with finishing the other orders! :)
Sure, I haven't even confirm or added you to the list yet so you're free to cancel the order! 👍

Feel free to ask for a refund if you paid already.

Hello, hello! I wanna get something from you! :D

Username: Suguri
Pose: Surprise!
Reference: I want my guy Kieran in both of his appearances! The chibis must be separate images.
It's a page scan I got from Bulbapedia, that's why the image quality is funny. I hope that's fine with you!
View attachment 574259
Payment: 100 TBT
Here you go, enjoy!
suguri1.png
suguri2.png

Pose: holding a bunny or heart balloon pls, any color that fits best!
Reference:
this time of my ac rep!View attachment 577146
View attachment 577151
Here's the last crayon scribble, enjoy!
xlisapisa2.png

And, that is all for the crayon scribbles done before the fair ends. Hope you all enjoy and have fun!

Back